PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While brees has been impressive this year, iMO, i think brady has been close to brees.

Brees has so much time behind that OL...

I can't hear you because Dan Marino is laughing too loud......p.s.now 5 TD's for Brees:rocker:

I guess that is what they are doing......I can't figure it out!!!

After the past four games going exactly this way, anyone else beginning to sense a pattern?

The universal gameplan for the Pats is show them something they've never seen before and adjust to them. I thought that was the premise of the differ strategy early on, but now having seen a month's worth of games going exactly the same, I think the Patriots have a revised strategy.

I think they're showing nothing early and adjusting on the fly...it's very interesting and a unique departure from the need to get a lead early the past few seasons have been.

Molden continues to be garbage

Molden sucks beyond sucks.....

It had to be a penalty…I really thought the D was bringing the swagger this series.

BB isn't happy. I would've loved to been a fly on the wall at halftime.

Fitzpatrick is consistently checking down...safeties, safeties, safeties!!!

...the James Sanders corollary...

wth are you doing molden, innexcusable

Hopefully Moulden doesn't see any playing time on defense come playoff time. Two very stupid penalties today.

The Matt Patricia experiment is a failure. The Pats D under Patricia is as inept as watching that rookie coordinator for the Eagles defense. If Belichick hired a veteran O-coordinator, he could just focus on defense, and the Pats would probably win the whole thing.

To quote DaBruinz: "Shut up while you're behind."

we can't stand to be ahead?

I hope they pull Brees now he's thrown for 389 and 5 TD's. Stupid Saints got to play the worst secondaries in the NFL. Except ours of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes