PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's mean.

I am the biggest Brady fan, when people dump on him I get pissed at them. But not today. Today I am PISSED at him. It's been tough, but the plays have been there for him to make and he has failed.

Now the Bengals are rolling... yikes

It must be nice to have skill position players that can catch passes.

Brady does not remember what that feels like.

Bah, we had them stopped this drive, but that Dalton scramble for the first down was the play of the game so far, other than the red zone interception.

Well defense held up long enough. Why can't we ever have both a good defense and good offense at the same time?

Man, i like hightower, but he just looks terrible to me in coverage

Brady needs to rally the troops.

I am the biggest Brady fan, when people dump on him I get pissed at them. But not today. Today I am PISSED at him. It's been tough, but the plays have been there for him to make and he has failed.

He has also made some of the passes that he needed to only to watch his teammates choke.

OT: Drew Brees is shredding the Bears.

and we play them next week...i don't want the chance at 2 losses in a row....

bengals blow yet pats only have 3...sad

Hate to beat an old drum, but Gronk and Vereen really would've helped here. Haven't even remotely tested the Bengals' shaky LBs.

He picked that D apart a couple of times in this game and made scoring passes. Not just his fault. We had bad drops. Bad protection. And he didn't turn over the ball either.

Giving up too early on him. To even be talking about this TD streak means he's been doing something right for some time.

Even if you put it all on him, I think he's earned the benefit of the doubt if he has a bad game every once in a while.

I like the aggressiveness and intensity of the defense. It seems like on most plays, the ball is either popping loose or someone is seriously paying the price for making a catch. The D-line is playing superbly against the run. Offense better step up

Mayo having a fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore