PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This phantom time out helps the Pats

Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope we can stop it now...

I know he doesn't play in sub and he probably doesn't even want to be in NE anymore, but Spikes is ridiculous with his instincts on run plays. He blows up the play better than any MLB in the game, it seems.

Defense has been solid but not good enough for the big stinky this offense has put up.

Glad that Kelly is okay. Can't afford to have him out.

D has done enough to win this game...O left them out to dry

I know he doesn't play in sub and he probably doesn't even want to be in NE anymore, but Spikes is ridiculous with his instincts on run plays. He blows up the play better than any MLB in the game, it seems.

What suggests he doesn't want to be in NE anymore?

If there's a team that can blow a 10 pt lead in the 4th, it's the Bengals. Their "play not to lose" mentality kills em. Hopefully we can take advantage

Teams that get interior pressure with 4 down lineman have always done well against Brady.

Very very true. Giants, Lions, Bengals, TB. It's a recurring theme for a few seasons now.

Teams that get interior pressure with 4 down lineman have always done well against Brady.

They do well against everyone. But it was more than that. Blount turnover. Amendola drop. KT drop. Nobody open. Brady missing some open guys. Plus all the pressure. Got outplayed.

Whatch the roll out

Best false start ever :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back