PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woods needed about four yards after the catch for the first down and he got it, going the wrong direction.

McCourty was there that time but a bit late. This O wants to beat you with running or a deep big play or PI.

Yeah, plays like that show that the Pats are pretty much daring Taylor to make that throw. I'm fine with that: if he makes that throw, oh well. Probably leads to an interception more often than a long completion anyway, given Taylor's accuracy.

We just need 7 here so I can relax a bit and not have my heart racing the entire game.

I missed the Vollmer... what happened there ?

I am surprised that BB let Lewis back into the game. Lewis is fast but fumbles we know what BB does with guys that can't hold onto the ball. Last season we had 4 fumbles in two games we have had two so far. We are weak in the backfield so maybe the rules changed

Nice job by the D there. Time for a big time scoring drive

A lot of this defensive over pursuit is a direct result of the lack of padded practices and preseason where reps are distributed across 90 (or more) players. Here's the best part, it will improve exponentially as the season progresses and these gains will turn into losses.

LOL this Manning commercial is funny. :D

Screw you Peyton. I sing in a quartet.

I'm drunk from all the "one shot per Manning commercial" bet.

In other news, Peyton Manning is a competent comic actor.

Edelman back instead of Amendola. Weird timing there,I would have saved him for late if they needed a boost, but they don't need it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes