PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official New Years 6 Bowl/CFP Thread.

That’s probably game.

Clemson coach looking like a fool for those OSU comments now
He needs to read the art of war. I could not believe he said such a thing against a team he was about to face. Sometimes I wonder how these coaches will fair in real life or without their 5 star recruits.

how does the game feel nOW, Froob? Flip floppin' like a flounder?

The team that some people rank 11th in the country is playing well tonight.

Clemson coach looking like a fool for those OSU comments now
He wasn’t wrong. But it certainly may of motivated Ohio state. Both things can be true.

don’t ignore the fact that Dabo said Ohio state could certainly beat them. He acknowledged how good they were

Fields is balling
Lots of QB candidates for the drafts, this will be the interesting to watch who can cut it at the next level. Trevor is showing without super weapons, he is just blah. Do the Jags or Jets have create weapons?

I really thought Clemson was gonna win this game, and possibly beat Alabama. Boy was I wrong.

I really thought Clemson was gonna win this game, and possibly beat Alabama. Boy was I wrong.

I had OSU. They should have beaten clemson last year. They’re proving the doubters wrong and i wouldn’t sleep on them against bama.

The team that some people rank 11th in the country is playing well tonight.
Of course. They’re a very talented football team. They’ll give Bama a bit of trouble. The main gripe people had was only playing 6 games compared to a full season for every other team in the playoff.

I’ve seen this called a possession before

If the Jets were a smart organization they would hire Ryan Day and draft Fields.

Luckily for us, they are the Jets.

This is gonna be Clemson ball

Maybe bill is right and it’s not posession, but I’m positive I’ve seen similar plays been ruled possession

Lmao, why did the golden boy cut back into traffic instead of following his lead blocker?

Maybe bill is right and it’s not posession, but I’m positive I’ve seen similar plays been ruled possession

I have Pierre Woods flashback. Guy corralled the ball, all alone, they let the Giants pile onto the guy and rip the ball away. Ridiculous.

mistake by Lawrence....OSU set up for the kill shot

Well. That’s all folks

Ryan Day always looks like he’s wearing make-up.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back