PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official MNF Discussion Thread: Bal-Cin AND SF-Ariz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardinals got what they deserved for not trying to win with a first down on offense. The names change, the Cardinals don't.

Couldn't he of pushed it out at the back of the endzone for the touchback. Don't matter now. SF touchdown.

Yeah, he should've just kicked it out of the end zone. But he didn't.

Couldn't he of pushed it out at the back of the endzone for the touchback. Don't matter now. SF touchdown.

you've got it......he should have knocked the ball out

of the end zone for a touchback.

Stupid!

Even if the 49ers won this game, they are still terrible. We're going to get a decent pick out of them. Higher than the one we traded.

What a pathetic game this was. Both teams should get a loss.

Worthless Cardinals. Running it on 3rd and long, playing a soft D with 3:00 minutes left, not seeing that reverse coming...

Ohh well like BelichickFan said, judging by this game, the 49ers won't win too many ballgames this season.

They let them off the hook.

If those are the real 49ers . . . ha ha ha. It sucks REAL BAD that they won this but they looked pretty darn bad.

I'm sorry, but Matt Leinhart sucks. I'm sick of the "He's a winner, he played at USC, he won 2* national championships" BS. He's gangly and uncoordinated in his lower body, with bad footwork, he struggles to put zip on the ball without overthrowing, and goes through his reads perilously slow. He missed so many open receivers tonight, it was laughable. Makes me glad we have such a smooth, efficient quarterback with flawless mechanics to watch, rather than the slop that is Matt Leinhart. Also, teams need to stop wearing black shoes with white uniforms, it looks like crap.

(*USC really only won one, LSU was the rightful champion the other year and won the only poll that really matters, the BCS championship.)

If those are the real 49ers . . . ha ha ha. It sucks REAL BAD that they won this but they looked pretty darn bad.
Whole division blows. They could win all six games, rough up Atlanta, Cleveland, and Tampa Bay, and whistle into the playoffs as a 9-7 team.

Whole division blows. They could win all six games, rough up Atlanta, Cleveland, and Tampa Bay, and whistle into the playoffs as a 9-7 team.
Sure they COULD. But more likely is that Seattle sweeps them and the Rams split. Seattle may not be great but they don't suck.

So it is a touchback if the DB kicks the ball out? Because I was yelling at him to kick it, not really knowing what the outcome would have been. I just knew it wouldn't have been a TD.

The more I watch other teams the more I appreciate what we have in NE. There's no way NE players don't know what to do there.

Another example came from the Ravens-Bengals game. There are 6+ minutes left in the game and a Baltimore receiver catches the ball and, rather than turning upfield and getting a few more yards, fights to get out-of-bounds and gains nothing in the process. I'm convinced the guy thought he could stop the clock if he got out.

Sure they COULD. But more likely is that Seattle sweeps them and the Rams split. Seattle may not be great but they don't suck.

And the Cardinals will beat them in Glendale. Remember, up until that last drive the 49ers had 30 total yards on the half. Pathetic.

This is deja vu. All year long, SF will have the luck of the Irish, go 9-7, win a playoff game, ....

Chad Johnson-matador???

In the link below ( go to the 3:00 mark of the video )
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8023d3fd
when Ed Reed recovers a Rudy Johnson fumble and watch Chad Johnson as Reed runs by. He makes NO attempt whatsoever to tackle him or even raise his arms. I know he's a receiver but his ole matador move was in my opinion pretty lame...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe