PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Day 2 Patriots Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that conference call with Reiss trying to get him to say he was a jet's fan. :rofl:

Liking the NT depth- wonder if this means that they think Wilfork is going to cost too much...
Pryor will be cut and PSed, we'll revisit in a year.

I like pryor as a rotational guy. Giving Wilfork a little bit of a break.

Captain Munnerlyn is an awesome name. I hope this guy succeeds just so we can hear his name more.

Rich Ohrnberger conference call - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com

Besides having a sense of humor he's also taken many snaps at center LOL
He sounds like a good guy.
: It says in your biography that you are a lighthearted guy and that your natural gift of humor is something that is appreciated in the huddle. Can you give us an example?
RO: I couldn’t remember or cite specific examples, but I always like to keep things a little lighter than maybe the situation permitted at the time, because I feel like my teammates and I would play a little bit better when there was a higher level of relaxation, as opposed to getting tense and worked up. It was just something I did to break the tension and it worked. It worked for us. We had a lot of good years together, my offense and I, so it was a lot of fun. Other guys chipped in too, it wasn’t just me, but I seem to get pegged as a comedian.
Uh, oh! Looks like Matt Light just got some rookie competition!

Wonder how good the kid is with a shotgun?

: It says in your biography that you are a lighthearted guy and that your natural gift of humor is something that is appreciated in the huddle. Can you give us an example?
RO: I couldn’t remember or cite specific examples, but I always like to keep things a little lighter than maybe the situation permitted at the time, because I feel like my teammates and I would play a little bit better when there was a higher level of relaxation, as opposed to getting tense and worked up. It was just something I did to break the tension and it worked. It worked for us. We had a lot of good years together, my offense and I, so it was a lot of fun. Other guys chipped in too, it wasn’t just me, but I seem to get pegged as a comedian.
Uh, oh! Looks like Matt Light just got some rookie competition!

Wonder how good the kid is with a shotgun?

Matt will have him in tights in no time:D

PFT is reporting that Jarvis Moss is available for a 7th round pick????!!!! hmmmm

Indy just drafted a kicker.....Adam V. days numbered:eek::eek:

ian johnson... y not.

QBs...and lots of others....but look at other teams?? reaching deep...I think the draft was really deep in the middle...but with outstanding players few...and a quick drop off...like it is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back