PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2015 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But to fair. I have watched 0 tape of him, so just going by what I heard by the media. But with the guys that was still there I'd rather have gotten AJ Cann or Ajayi. Both positions of need and players that would probably start right away.

The only silver lining is that is out of the way and we don't have to worry about any more undersized, mediocre safeties being drafted by the Pats.

And of those, Patrick Chung came back and played lights out all year.

Most safeties would have done so alongside Revis, McCourty and Browner.

I'm liking the tape, guys. He looks good. I feel like he might develop with some quality time with Dmac.

I was emotionally ready for this. We are still going to kill this draft. I didn't even know we needed a safety though.

everyone runs too draftbreakdown too have a look see in 3..2...1... :rolleyes:

@FieldYates: Mel Kiper, Jr. compares new Patriots S Jordan Richards to @realclark25. High praise.
He can hit. He laid someone out on Wisconsin a couple of years ago. He can't really cover worth a damn though.

BB is just trolling the league

He messing with us

So now people are spouting this kid is small? How is 5'11" 211lbs small for a Safety?

Oh and he's a Strong Safety, the Pats only have 1 of those at the minute and it's Pat Chung.

Perhaps McCourty will be saying more time at CB this year?
That's the only logical reasoning for this pick.

@FieldYates: Mel Kiper, Jr. compares new Patriots S Jordan Richards to @realclark25. High praise.
Huh? My take from that highlight video was he was more of a free safety I'm wrong? If he's a hitter I might not mind this pick.

Now here comes a run on OL. Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick