PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2015 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the tape, guys. He looks good. I feel like he might develop with some quality time with Dmac.
He'll never be a FS, too slow and poor coverage skills. He's an in the box SS.

I use meters to measure height but 5.11? WTF He's almost on the 4.something

Hey between Jordan Richards, Tavon Wilson and Duron Harmon maybe some **** will stick to the wall finally

@BenVolin: Nawrocki's draft guide on Richards: "Is going to play a long time in the league bc he is so smart. The type of guy Belichick would like"

BB's thought on this is: If you draft solely for need, and screw up the pick, then you're out a pick and you still have the need.

Enjoy watching Jordan Devey again this year then.........

Haha! Just when I thought all was lost the Colts go and draft a 6th string CB. Thank you, Football Gods!

He's not. He's a less athletic Pat Chung. Hopefully he can at least contribute on special teams.
Who wants a Special Teams player drafted in the 2nd round? I'd want Richards to contribute as a starter for that price.

Any pick that makes people angry is awesome in my book! Hopefully with the next pick they re-draft Tavon.
Tavon's garbage time run up the score pick six in Baltimore made him a great pick in my book.

I was as confused initially as everyone else, but after review I like him. There's absolutely nothing wrong with grabbing a highly intelligent safety with the last pick in the 2nd round... Would I have taken him? No, but I'm not Bill Belichick. I can absolutely envision McCourty and Richards being a nice tandem if Richards develops.

He can hit. He laid someone out on Wisconsin a couple of years ago. He can't really cover worth a damn though.

so he hit a guy a couple of years ago - yup, got it. that's worth a second rounder.

Huh? My take from that highlight video was he was more of a free safety I'm wrong? If he's a hitter I might not mind this pick.

He's a SS and incredibly smart so you can see why they've picked him - even if people hate it :p

This fans is the WTF moment we all waited for, tomorrow the scribes will be criticizing the hoodie, Borges has begun to salivate.. Felger immediately went to the bathroom.. but I for one will wait and see...

Not a fan of picks of guys who will probably fall to you next round

Are the Patriots playing cover-2 and switching McCourty to CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe