PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2015 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jets make the playoffs... That way they can lose to the Patriots three times in one year

Sammie Coates was the fifth receiver on my board

Never mind, I spoke too soon. Their must be a Rutgers special teams player still left.

I'm sure there's a fifth year special teams Rutger player to be had in the 3rd round.

The Steelers are having a hell of a draft.

IDK, people say that every year about them and it seems their drafts in recent years end up being inconsistent.

La'el Collins to the Pats would make up for the Jordan Richards pick

Once again, I think he's totally innocent and it's just a freak, unlucky situation for him

Stefan Diggs or Smelter please for my sanity

Coates is gonna kill it with Roethlisberger. It sickens me to say it, but he's gonna be legitimately awesome there.
I agree...and it hurts to do so.

Diggs is Coates better hands not as good break tackles skills.

Pittsburgh really sickens me...everything about them.

I bet this was written in a different year from the others. I think people way overestimate how much these pundits actually scout past the middle of round one.

Read my rolling recap Ray... seriously, his nickname was "Coach Richards." Over here, being serious, he sounds like a very BB player.

Really don't like Jordan now Pitt must be laughing
Week one they are putting up 400 plus yards in the air

I realize your concern, but it's way, way too early to worry about PIT putting up big numbers in the passing game. Even if they do (which they probably will), it may be due to a comeback attempt, etc.

I'll give up 400 yds in the air to secure a 1 point victory anytime. I'd like to see us run the ball and create a couple of turnovers. To take it one step further, how is their secondary going to compete?

Patriots have back to back picks coming up at 96 & 97

Is there any decent RB'S left besides Davis?

Grady Jarrett, Marcus Hardison, Michael Bennett and Paul Dawson are all still available too aren't they?

Clemmings would be a beautiful pick at 96/97.

He was projected to go in rounds 1-2 so according to this board, he's a future HOFer.

Upon further review of the Richards pick, it would have made a lot more sense if McCourty wasn't resigned.

Steelers' defense sucks luckily for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft