PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2015 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL stupid trade up for Panthers. Good chance Funchess would've been there if they just stayed

IDK if he would have been there but could have traded up way less IMO.

Trade up for that? Kkkkkkkkk

hoping rowe falls to us. lol

not gonna happen

Apparently Scheffer reported that Randy Gregory missed three meetings with teams pre-draft. Is it possible he goes underrated? Or at least last until day three?

Nothing should surprise me, but that is a pretty shocking lack of professionalism...

No matter who any other team picks...Pats will prevail!!!!

Maybe we should pull the trigger on lael collins at 64?

The low first round to mid second round is where I expected him to go, so that aspect wasn't too surprising to me, personally.

As mentioned, his speed and deep ball tracking ability are second to none. @manxman2601 actually said that he had never seen a college player with that kind of deep ball ability, which I agree with.

He'll need to polish up his route running ability unless they're planning on having him run "9" routes every play though ;)

I never watched him, but he sounds a lot like Stephen Hill. Hill had amazing deep threat skills too. Both players had limited catches in their college careers. Both players were raw and had limited route running abilities. Both have problems with drops.

Maybe with a new regime, they can develop Smith unlike Hill who flamed out.

Sounds like the guy could be another Hill or his ceiling is Torrey Smith which isn't all that great. Would make him a decent second round pick.

Even though I view him as 10000% innocent - poor choice of words

I would have posted the same joke, but you're quicker on the draw.

I never watched him, but he sounds a lot like Stephen Hill. Hill had amazing deep threat skills too. Both players had limited catches in their college careers. Both players were raw and had limited route running abilities. Both have problems with drops.

Sounds like the guy could be another Hill or his ceiling is Torrey Smith which isn't all that great. Would make him a decent second round pick.

I think the difference with Stephen Hill is that he had zero real receiver skills - if he caught a deep ball it would be a blown play due to teams focusing on the run vs GTech.

Smith can track the deep ball and can make disputed plays.

Nothing should surprise me, but that is a pretty shocking lack of professionalism...

HUGE red flag. If he reaches 64 I would pass on him. That is just lack of commitment and you need commitment if you want to be god no matter how talented you are.

Devin Smith is nothing like Hill. Smith is elite at tracking the deep ball - that was always a lottery with Hill.

I'm loving Atlanta's draft. Two very good players on D this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST