PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The offical NFL Draft Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Predict Arizona takes Gabbert or Quinn

Wow.....if Julio Jones goes to the Falcons......watch out!

OK, time to move up.
DE run has started.

The first real surprise in the draft - Aldon Smith all the way up at 7.
And followed by a bigger surprise with Jake Locker above Gabbert!

Lol Titans.

Last edited:
55% accuracy in the top 10.
Wow.
No one must have wanted to trade up for the #8 spot.
Have to imagine they were on the phone with the Pats selling the pick.

Smith to the 9ers was a surprise. The only pick Gosselin's missed on.

Nobody is going to win the $10 million draft contest with Locker going to the Titans!!!

I love Gruden chewing Kiper's a** on Jake Locker. Kiper spewing completion percentage, and Gruden saying he has no options to throw to, and is constantly under pressure-how's he supposed to have a high percentage!!! Loved it.

Nobody is going to win the $10 million draft contest with Locker going to the Titans!!!

I love Gruden chewing Kiper's a** on Jake Locker. Kiper spewing completion percentage, and Gruden saying he has no options to throw to, and is constantly under pressure-how's he supposed to have a high percentage!!! Loved it.

Mayock had some clips of Locker throwing some really awful picks with no pressure whatsoever. Wouldn't have made me feel good as a Titans fan.

They could of moved back and aquired picks and still got Locker. Dumb as a Box of Rocks organization.

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they tried but nobody wanted to trade, but they went up there pretty fast...

Either Gabbert wasn't on Minnesota's board or they just thought he was gonna fall to them. This works out good for us.

Either Gabbert wasn't on Minnesota's board or they just thought he was gonna fall to them. This works out good for us.

Minny really had little ammo to move up (thanks Randy :)

But it really does look like the projected run on QBs is real this year.

My personal targets:

Ingram
Solder
Heyward

I really liked the boos being thrown towards Goodell's way.

I just changed the title of the thread and we will keep this one going for the entire draft.

This thread is to discuss the draft as it applies to other teams or the draft in general. A separate Patriots Day 2 draft thread has been put up.

Draft starts at 6PM tonight.

Minnie did well with Ponder, I think. The guy sounds confident and smart.

"What separates me from everyone else is my intelligence," Ponder said in one of at least three references he made to his intelligence at the scouting combine.

And Ponder isn't someone you want to debate with. He earned his degree in two-and-a-half years, earned his Master's in finance and is working on his graduate degree in sports management. Clearly, an NFL team throwing millions of dollars at Ponder doesn't have to worry about his study habits.

"Being able to comprehend everything that's going on, and the way I prepare," Ponder said of his strengths. "I watch a lot of film and I'm going to be the hardest worker on my team."

Now they just need someplace to play the game.

Re: **The official Day 2 Patriots Draft Thread**

Dalton to Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back