PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The most embarassing loss I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can now say with full confidence (again) that the Indianapolis Colts have choked, for all intensive purposes.

The Colts loss today is the most embarrassing loss I have ever seen.

I have never seen a team win:
1. On the road
2. Huge disparity in penalties
3. Lose starting QB and RB

#1 defense my ass

I am just laughing at the Colts right now.

If anyone tells me Manning is as good as Brady I will *****slap them immediately.

lol, no kidding.

That was pathetic.

If anyone tells me Manning is as good as Brady I will *****slap them immediately.

Don't do that, they're obviously deluded and need mental health assistance. Call for the "Men in White Coats" instead.

For one game he is as good, today wasn't that game. I think you know that too and we're both glad we got SD next week.

For one game he is as good, today wasn't that game. I think you know that too and we're both glad we got SD next week.

I can see you're having trouble spelling your name - stop sniffing glue.

You're a f-cking idiot and should kill your delusional self right now. You replace Tom Brady with Peyton Manning on this year's Patriots' team and you'll most likely have another 16-0.

Get your head out of your ass... Brady is a great QB, no arguments there. But last time I check, football was a team sport.

Why are Dolts/Manning fans so delusional? Look at post season stats to compare Brady and Manning and that's all you need to know. Even after this MVP, record-breaking season, I am still forced to hear how Payton is the best QB in the NFL. It's called denial. With 3 all pro receivers, he still managed to win only 1 SB and that's after beating us with a wounded D and a couple of high school kids playing WR. How do these people continue to lie to themselves. After Brady gets his 5th ring, he will be remembered as the greatest of all time.

...glad we got SD next week.

I am too. But not because we won't have to face Manning. I'm glad that we won't have a cadre of officials attempting to hand the Colts another unwarranted, undeserved, contrived championship.

I am too. But not because we won't have to face Manning. I'm glad that we won't have a cadre of officials attempting to hand the Colts another unwarranted, undeserved, contrived championship.

The Pats have had Indy's number for every meaningful game but one. Hindsight about how Manning sucked is all well and good for those obsessed about an opponent we're not playing. I think Indy was the better team today the same way I thought we were last year. But they lost and I for one am glad.

Move on. People that think we have to play Indy are as nuts that think a Sox WS has to go through the Yankees. Screw that, give me the Bolts and the Angels.

Last edited:
I can see you're having trouble spelling your name - stop sniffing glue.

No, I don't know that you jackass. He is not even in the same discussion.

Which stat do you want to discuss?

In the playofs he is terrible. He averages over an INT per game.

Last year he had 3 TDs vs 7 INTs.

That's as good as Brady!!!

Just leave.

The Indianapolis Chokes are a disgrace to the United States. They embody all that is wrong and pathetic in the world. They are almost as bad as the chicago cubs.

I encourage every pat fan out there to loudly insult and degrade any colt fan u may run into. rub it in until they cry, commit suicide or challenge u to a fight. remember, u won't go to jail if they throw the first punch.

too bad violence is illegal, otherwise i would encourage excessive and malicious violence towards any idiot who calls themselves a fan of the "horseshoe". its more like horse****. i have no respect for the indianapolis colt organization nor for their inbred fan base.

so go out there and find a colt fan to rub it in to. it's the right thing to do

Just stop it you f'n woman. Take your beat down and STFU!

I'm glad that we won't have a cadre of officials attempting to hand the Colts another unwarranted, undeserved, contrived championship.
Could not have said any better than that.

The Pats have had Indy's number for every meaningful game but one. Hindsight about how Manning sucked is all well and good for those obsessed about an opponent we're not playing. I think Indy was the better team today the same way I thought we were last year. But they lost and I for one am glad.

Move on. People that think we have to play Indy are as nuts that think a Sox WS has to go through the Yankees. Screw that, give me the Bolts and the Angels.

Are there a bunch of clueless ***gots here?

You're a f-cking idiot and should kill your delusional self right now. You replace Tom Brady with Peyton Manning on this year's Patriots' team and you'll most likely have another 16-0.

Get your head out of your ass... Brady is a great QB, no arguments there. But last time I check, football was a team sport.

14-2 most likely because Brady is a better winner. Manning doesn't make throws like the one Brady made to Stallworth against the jags, and his pocket presence isn't that of Brady's in terms of awareness. He probably tries to force a throw when Brady gets flushed out against the ravens. Winning is what matters when you're talking about two guys that are just that good, and you're essentially splitting hairs. People do forget Brady had a rough season last year for the first several games when the pats had 3 receivers on the roster. He threw a lot of picks, but most of them involved deflections off of his receivers' hands.

Football is a team sport, but does Randy Moss humble himself to play with Peyton Manning. Brady gets bundles of respect from his teammates for taking a paycut. I'm not positive there would be that kind of chemistry if you replace Tom with Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes