PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The League apparently is getting tired of Patriots and Colts domination

Solomon Wilcott said on Sirius NFL Radio that he believes that CBS demanded that they get that game this year. Almost every year it is the biggest AFC game of the year and every year CBS has to give it up to primetime football. They bought the AFC package and they never get this game. I think the league caved for this year.

Hey if you remember back to the early to mid-90s in the height of the Cowboys/San Fran rivalry, that was almost always a Sunday day game. I remember it used to always piss me off because we would always get the Giants' game locally.

THis is true..the game would be a great primetime or MNF game. CBS made it clear that they weren't not giving this game up yet again especially after last years AFCC game in which it drew MONSTER ratings.

Aside from New England,San Diego,Indianapolis and New Orleans and Chicago the other 27 teams really never had a chance to even sniff a championship in 2006 - I think it broadens a bit in 2007 and going forward.

Steelers in '06? Nobody could have anticipated Worthlessburger's breakdown.

Steelers in '06? Nobody could have anticipated Worthlessburger's breakdown.

Not saying I am a fortune teller but I knew there was NO WAY the Steelers repeat or even make the playoffs last year - They were a one year championship team not counting the ones in the 70s - Pittsburgh will not contend for another title for at least another decade IMO

This is a very smart move by the league. They realize that some people are getting really sick of the media hype with Brady and Manning, hell I'm pretty sick of it. Let them focus on the other 30 teams so I dont have to listen to my friends complain about more media Brady/Manning ballwashing.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back