PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Krafts are relentless in their assault on Belichick's coaching.

Belichick is a terrible head coach without Tom Brady, record speaks for itself. the IBWT people are complete morons who live with their head in the sand. How can they genuflect to a guy with a .450ish winning % without Brady. Do you guys jerk off to Jeff Fisher too?

Are you being facetious? I think so. I can't imagine Bill would lose games because of his dislike of a player.
I'm repeating Mike Reiss's claims told to him by higher-ups in the team. It doesn't necessarily mean the sabotage was intentional.

This is why Corky will be back in 2024.

The stories are no accident and are meant to restore the notion that Corky is the guy to the fan base and the team.

Kraft will draft Marv Harrison @ 3 and take OL next. The Pats are maybe an 8 win team and will be selecting relatively high in the 2025 draft. If Corky wins and isn't the problem, then you don't need a QB. If Corky shows little to no improvement then you have the green light to take a QB. Corky had a fair shot without a high draft pick QB breathing down his neck.
If true I'm out until he's gone. It's like the bobby valentine error

Just watched it. He definitely didn't say that. You're putting words in his mouth.

"You know, you get presented the trophy [after the Steelers win], and all of a sudden, I realize, 'Holy mackerel!' I'm gonna be going to the Super Bowl!"
Later... He says, "I dreamed of going to the Super Bowl way before we owned the team."

What's he dreaming of? He was there 5 years ago. It was no longer a dream

I'm repeating Mike Reiss's claims told to him by higher-ups in the team. It doesn't necessarily mean the sabotage was intentional.
I'm afraid I put Mike Reiss in the Patriots ball washer category about a year ago. The Patriots show him deference, he gets the first question. He lost credibility with me.

This is why Corky will be back in 2024.

The stories are no accident and are meant to restore the notion that Corky is the guy to the fan base and the team.

Kraft will draft Marv Harrison @ 3 and take OL next. The Pats are maybe an 8 win team and will be selecting relatively high in the 2025 draft. If Corky wins and isn't the problem, then you don't need a QB. If Corky shows little to no improvement then you have the green light to take a QB. Corky had a fair shot without a high draft pick QB breathing down his neck.
Honestly? I’m ok with not taking the QB BUT would rather take best Tackle and get the WR in rd 2.

Maye is the only one of the three I feel good about and I suspect he gets taken before 3.

Reading some things about Williams that has me thinking dude could slide big time. Heck, I’d trade back to 8 of the Falcons offered multiple 1sts and a second and just take the top T or WR available. Get a QB later AND take one next year.

Rookie won’t be any better than Brissett would this year IMO.

Honestly? I’m ok with not taking the QB BUT would rather take best Tackle and get the WR in rd 2.

Maye is the only one of the three I feel good about and I suspect he gets taken before 3.

Reading some things about Williams that has me thinking dude could slide big time. Heck, I’d trade back to 8 of the Falcons offered multiple 1sts and a second and just take the top T or WR available. Get a QB later AND take one next year.

Rookie won’t be any better than Brissett would this year IMO.
McCarthy could be taken in the top 8 or higher.
I have Maybe and McCarthy as my 2 top QBs.
Followed by Daniel’s.

Williams is going to be a Bear

i don't think one has to be "team" anyone to see the vile way the krafts have acted towards bb since they fired him.
Mutual parting, leaving with a nice severance package... don't see anything vile about that.. it's not like Bill is eating out a soup kitchen because the krafts screwed him. Bill screwed himself.. he was forced to draft and sign players, he was forced to hiring guys.. BS.. look I've said that TB12, Bill and Bob all collectively were great together all played a part in the winning. I appreciate and respect Bill for everything he did. It's all over let's get back to winning!!!

If the Kraft’s are doing Belichick dirty they are only hurting themselves and the franchise. Good people don’t want to work for people who pull that kind of ****.
Have you forgotten all the articles after Brady left about him being angry, not playing well and different in 2019? Same thing.

I wonder if Bill was the source for that.

Last edited:
I think something must've happened these past two+ seasons between Bill and Robert. I thought it was telling how RK spoke about wanting to win a playoff game after the '21 season while also mentioning the ****ty drafts and then doubled down after the '22 season. We haven't heard everything yet, there's always two sides to every story.
It's not rocket science. Bill let Brady go and convinced Kraft it was the right call. Then it spectacularly blew up in their faces.

If some of us fans are so pissed off at Bill about it, imagine what Kraft must feel like? He will forever be known as the ungrateful owner who pushed out the best player in history just to see him win somewhere else while they crapped the bed. Brady's relationship with him probably suffered too.

If true, this might have something to do with it. Either BB was being petty or just careless, not a good look either way. But for the Krafts to hold a grudge against him for it after firing him is its own kind of pettiness.

FsPXiBSaYAEP0Lg.png

This isn't trolling, its genocide. Team BDS has exterminated all members of team IBWT and will not rest until all members of team IBWA (in Bill we appreciate) are eliminated. I'm telling y'all it's sabotage. LOL
LOL what's BDS?

If true, this might have something to do with it. Either BB was being petty or just careless, not a good look either way. But for the Krafts to hold a grudge against him for it after firing him is its own kind of pettiness.

View attachment 56682
While I have read about this on here, I don't think I have seen this picture lol. It is disrespectful to wear it there no question. I assume he was forced to and he did not like it?

It's not rocket science. Bill let Brady go and convinced Kraft it was the right call. Then it spectacularly blew up in their faces.

If some of us fans are so pissed off at Bill about it, imagine what Kraft must feel like? He will forever be known as the ungrateful owner who pushed out the best player in history just to see him win somewhere else while they crapped the bed. Brady's relationship with him probably suffered too.
Kraft right now as I see it is the owner who forced out both Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Jellyfish Bob gets to carry both of those moves to his grave.

LOL what's BDS?
I am going to assume it is "Bill derangement syndrome" which is a quaint little nod to anyone who dare not love our former orange president.
I'm afraid I put Mike Reiss in the Patriots ball washer category about a year ago. The Patriots show him deference, he gets the first question. He lost credibility with me.
Mike Reiss is one of the most professional and credible sports journalists in the business. If you don't like something he says that's your problem.

While I have read about this on here, I don't think I have seen this picture lol. It is disrespectful to wear it there no question. I assume he was forced to and he did not like it?

Seems so. It fits his habit of dissing whatever he's expected to wear to represent someone else's interests, including NFL logo gear.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back