PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Krafts are relentless in their assault on Belichick's coaching.

This isn't trolling, its genocide. Team BDS has exterminated all members of team IBWT and will not rest until all members of team IBWA (in Bill we appreciate) are eliminated. I'm telling y'all it's sabotage. LOL
Oh, my.

We (US culture) continue to make the mistake that people with a lot of money have accomplished something of value, and that it is a positive reflection on their character. We only know the Krafts through glimpses of them that they largely engineered, in times of success.
Yeah, I think we should just enjoy it for what it was... nearly perfect x's and o's for 20 years.

Additionally, Mac did not have the benefit of having a veteran mentor or support in the QB room last year. If the team is going to give Mac another shot they need to bring in a Brissette type and send Zappe out. Personally I don't think Mac has the leadership capability that the team needs right now. I hope the team does not go in this direction.
I would argue if I could.

Maybe they are trying to drum up a nonexistent trade market.
Kraft loves Corky the same as Bledsoe and Brady.

I read that Corky tells those who will listen that he won a championship before and that he can do it again. Kraft is a buyer.

Crap like this makes me think there’s something to that story about BB putting the blue square on his belly instead of up high.

As for Mac, if the players don’t respect him, get him out asap.

Even if they do, I’m hoping for a Mayfield signing! Way more talented.

If the Kraft’s are doing Belichick dirty they are only hurting themselves and the franchise. Good people don’t want to work for people who pull that kind of ****.
Hoping Mayo isn’t the next fall guy … we heading into the new Cowboys territory after that !!!

We (US culture) continue to make the mistake that people with a lot of money have accomplished something of value, and that it is a positive reflection on their character. We only know the Krafts through glimpses of them that they largely engineered, in times of success.
Watching the Dynasty last night, episode 3, Kraft talked about the great accomplishment of making the Super Bowl FINALLY in '01. I was like, um, you made it in '96. Not only that, you didn't mention that you added Belichick which enabled you to bring that 6-10 team to the SB the following year. Instead, you were more focused on tearing down and blasting Parcells than anything else. What a vindictive AH this guy is. The amount of facetime they get and barely anything about the coaching of the '01 Super Bowl -- other than to emphasize they did it by grabbing WRs against the rules... it's mind-boggling that the Krafts have no PR guys to tell them how childish they sound as they try to tear people down.

Watching the Dynasty last night, episode 3, Kraft talked about the great accomplishment of making the Super Bowl FINALLY in '01. I was like, um, you made it in '96. Not only that, you didn't mention that you added Belichick which enabled you to bring that 6-10 team tom the SB the following year. Instead, you were more focused on tearing down and blasting Parcells than anything else. What a vindictive AH this guy is. The amount of facetime they get and barely anything about the coaching of the '01 Super Bowl -- other than to emphasize they did it by grabbing WRs against the rules... it's mind-boggling that the Krafts have no PR guys to tell them how childish they sound as they try to tear people down.
Why didn’t he snap on Goodell?

You finally see.

All the offensive coaching hiring point towards a short passing offense which is Corkys specialty. The deep ball is not his game and unless the WR is wide open, we have seen enough Corky floaters get picked off deep to confirm that.

GM Kraft took an OSU WR in 96 and what happened? Jambalaya.

GM Kraft is going back to the well 28 years later.
IMG_1213.jpeg

bb handled it and is still handling it with class. not responding to this ****,giving a nice parting address, taking out that ad. the krafts,not so much. i know who i respect more for sure.
Robert has the most fragile ego of all. No accountability.

The Krafts can put their spin out all they want, nobody in their right mind thinks those championships are due to their football acumen. If this goes poorly with Mayo, however, it’s going to be Amos Alonzo Kraft and never played competitive sports Jonathan with the targets on their backs. No one knows that more than them.

At this point their primary agenda is a gold jacket for the Alta Kaka.

It's been weeks and they are still at it.

We get it. Things ended in acrimony. It's Feb 22nd. More than a month later. You have an entire TV series which you produced highly critical of Belichick. But the drip drip drip is endless. Sabotage!!! Yes, Belichick hated Mac so much he sabotaged him!
Are you being facetious? I think so. I can't imagine Bill would lose games because of his dislike of a player.

This isn't trolling, its genocide. Team BDS has exterminated all members of team IBWT and will not rest until all members of team IBWA (in Bill we appreciate) are eliminated. I'm telling y'all it's sabotage. LOL
IBWT here. I will not be eliminated.

I think something must've happened these past two+ seasons between Bill and Robert. I thought it was telling how RK spoke about wanting to win a playoff game after the '21 season while also mentioning the ****ty drafts and then doubled down after the '22 season. We haven't heard everything yet, there's always two sides to every story.
Yep. I get that Bill was messing up, and had been doing so for at least 5-6 years, but I think Kraft started meddling a few years ago in a way that added to, instead of subtracted from, the mess.

Krafts are just trolling you and the rest of Team Bill. You guys are so easily triggered. Lol
Team Bill is ignoring the Krafts. We will ardently support the Patriots just as we did when Billy Sullivan was screwing things up. Our appreciation of RKK has waned.

Look folks this is simple. Bill is a good Defensive coach. He took a head coaching job in 2000, and the team was bad. Then the QB got hurt and this unknown nobody QB who made all the scouts look bad came in, and then the team became this winning team for 19 years. With all that winning in an attenpt to diminish Brady because the scouts all got it wrong.

Bill took on this genius identity, and it became "Bill can take any Qb and win 6 superbowls"; well at some point, whatever happened.... Two egos clashing, Bill believing his headlines, etc, - but Brady left, went to another team and won a superbowl, and Bill was going to make whatever half ass QB into a hall of famer and keep winning...

That didnt happen; the team got worse, the QB got worse, the team hit new lows. Excuses were made, but but but..... And then Bill got fired and nobody would hire him, and I am amazed that Brady was able to do what he did covering up bad decisions and lack of focus on offense for 19 years.

Now its over, and it's an entire new staff and will probably be a completely different team - that will be, whatever. End of story.

Watching the Dynasty last night, episode 3, Kraft talked about the great accomplishment of making the Super Bowl FINALLY in '01. I was like, um, you made it in '96.
Just watched it. He definitely didn't say that. You're putting words in his mouth.

"You know, you get presented the trophy [after the Steelers win], and all of a sudden, I realize, 'Holy mackerel!' I'm gonna be going to the Super Bowl!"

First, I don't see where this came from the Krafts. A high ranking team official may be a small group of potential people, but it is far bigger than just Robert and Jonathan.

Second, the source didn't say anything that plenty of the media and fans have been saying a while now.

Third, it is the truth. Whether or not Jones would have sucked even if Belichick surrounded him top flight coaching and talent and a system perfectly suited for him is debatable but irrelevant to this quote. The fact is Belichick did set Mac up to fail (not accusing him of doing it on purpose and just a byproduct of how he wanted to build the team) and Mac's confidence was destroyed because of it. I blame Mac for that too though. A player with a stronger mental make up wouldn't have collapsed like Mac.

This docu series feels a bit dirty, even if Bill is 83-104 without the best QB of all time under center.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back