Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.brazildispatch.com/2012/05/reports-gisele-bundchen-pregnant.html

Congratulations Tom, Giselle, John Edward and Benjamin!

SAO PAULO – Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen is reportedly expecting her second child, according to unconfirmed reports in Brazilian media.

According to the column Olá, by Vivian Masutti, in the newspaper Agora those responsible for dressing the model at recent events noticed changes in Gisele’s body.

The Brazilian website famosasartistas.com reported on Tuesday that Gisele confided to close friends and family that she is pregnant. One of those hearing the news is Ricardo Tisci, the Givenchy designer, whom she informed of the pregnancy last week.

As for family, Gisele reportedly also informed them last week. Reports are that she will confirm the pregnancy publicly when she is three months along.

Last edited:
Gisele must be so jealous of Tom, she's a supermodel, and he has the better hair....

Seriously good luck to all.

Inside sources have also reported that Giselle may have a pimple on her right butt cheek.

Damn, if I was a woman that could have been me.

Gisele's dream at last; the Bradys will be able to throw the ball, catch the damn ball, block, run it and tackle!

Note the word unconfirmed in the article. That said, congrats to mom & dad to be.

They must be having a crack at forming their own Brady Bunchen.

I'll get my coat........

Well, they need a small army to populate that ridiculous mansion they built, so congrats to them.

As a longtime fan I certainly remember as a kid wondering if the Pats would ever have any real superstars, ever be a glamor team — and Brady is all that in very way. So that's cool. Still, have to shake my head that this is the top story on the MS-NBC Football page.

She'll be due in early December. Should be interesting.

Brady's timing needs to improve.

This story should make MSNBC top football news, it's Tom effin Brady! Way more important than Manning's arm strength or Brady showing up at OTAs.

Hopefully the baby has a better name than Benjamin Brady and they'll take less time to name the baby. IDK, the name just sounds tacky to me. If they have a girl, she can either model or be a cheerleader for the Pats.

Last edited:
Congrats to Tom and Gisele! They must be very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents