PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Bills board, official "The Refs screwed us" thread

Silver Blue&Red

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Wow! . And here I was thinking we were getting the brunt of the bad calls. I was wrong. Kraft must have paid off the refs. There's no other explanation. :eek:. What a bunch of whiney losers. (there are a few level headed posters). All week they pounded their chests about the butt whoopin' that was coming. ...But, come on a whole thread.....That was started before the game even started.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/171973-bills-vs-patriots-officiating-thread/

Overall, I felt we did get more breaks overall from the refs, but they did get a couple big subjective calls to go in their favor so it's hard for them to cry.

In their defense, that offensive pass interference was ticky tack at best. That said, the Pats got some awful spots.
Sorry, but anyone who thinks that Buffalo got screwed vs the Patriots in this game is sniffing effing glue. Of course, the Chief Dark Clouds around here will claim otherwise.

It was probably a renamed thread. The original title was "Game day thread".
No. I was reading this, this morning. That's what made me go back to check it out again. Not trolling.

In their defense, that offensive pass interference was ticky tack at best. That said, the Pats got some awful spots.

The thing with that was the ref called it in real time which when a WR puts two hands on a CB and appears to push off to get separation there's the chance they are gonna call it.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks that Buffalo got screwed vs the Patriots in this game is sniffing effing glue. Of course, the Chief Dark Clouds around here will claim otherwise.
I agree with you. There were some bad calls on both sides.

giphy.gif

Meh. There are fans like that on all boards. To be fair as much as we beat the Bills if I were in their shoes i'd be pissed too and might look for any reason to explain it.

Personally I think the game was called fairly even but badly for both sides. Pats deserved to win and Bills deserved to lose. Bottom line.

in their defense, there were HORRIBLE calls for both teams the entire game.

The difference is the patriots didn't quit like the bills secondary.

A couple bad calls against the Bills in the first half, but the second half was a different story...yet that was when the Pats looked like a 2007 time warp, so....

On to the Jest.

The NE Calvinistic guilt tells us we can't possibly have won on our own. The refs always screw the other team because our team couldn't possibly win on its own. Just not good enough. That's the Borges, Felger, Shaughnessy, Ryan, Tomase gig. Well, screw them and all of the contrarians here, too. That was a really difficult place to p!ay and win today. I know because I was there.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back