PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Axe has fallen. Brady has been suspended for four games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If will be the ultimate FCK You tour. I know BB has it in him to get it done.

seriously....the likelihood of making the playoffs is slim

we must go 2-2. forget about the dallas game. steelers defense is weak, we might be able to get that game.obviously the jags game is a must win!

Vegas line for Pats @ Colts
-106 NE
Over/Under 106 pts.

How is it possibly justified to bring something back from almost 8 years ago and use it to issue punishment for a completely different issue? Deflating footballs and Spygate have nothing in common. How is it justified to be punished again?

So if we were the Steelers would the 70s steroid use be a factor that determines punishment in 2015? Or if we were the Broncos would the 90s salary cap scandal be a determining factor for punishment in something that happened in 2015? Complete horseshit.
Its easy. Its called a double-standard.

I seriously hope this doesn't affect Tom Brady Snr in a bad way. He will be livid, gutted, crestfallen and fuming about how his boy is being treated for nothing!!

I worry for his heart for the next few hours!!

So is the league going to setup a report and investigate Aaron Rodgers? He admits to overinflating them and trying to get them past the refs. Are we suppose to believe he doesn't have his equipment guy take the balls after they are checked and pump them up.

The day Tom Brady retires is the day I never watch an NFL game again. Dead serious, no question about it. I love you BB but I can't watch anymore w/o TB12 even if you are on the sidelines.

Where Brady goes my fandom goes wherever that may be in the future.

There are lots of fans that came with Brady and will leave when he goes.

I have been a Pats fan since I could understand football. Around the same time as Parcells arriving. I Didn't come w/Brady but I will go with him now. Why support an organization that has turned its back on the men who made it a success and betrayed the fanbase?

Actually less than I thought as I was expecting 6-8 games. Goodell appeases the masses and looks like a hero punishing the big bad cheating patriots. Saw this coming a mile away.

And they would be wise to do so. I feel bad for anyone spending their hard earned money on this garbage product in the future.

we must go 2-2. forget about the dallas game. steelers defense is weak, we might be able to get that game.obviously the jags game is a must win!
What kind of a fan are you? I always try and remain objective and even keeled and i believe. Brady will be there, Brady will beat this rap.

Slim? Are you kidding me?

Buffalo still hasn't solved the QB problem and the Pats tore them up last season in Buffalo, the Fish don't have a competent coach to lead them, and Roger's Jets are laughable offensively.

Assuming the 4 game suspension stays put (which I don't think it will) I still think Jimmy can go 3-1 or even 4-0. An entire offseason of planning mixed in with a pissed off Patriots team will make this team scary even without the GOAT.

All those teams have lost to worse QBs than Jimmy G.

As idiotic as the Wells report is I thought it exonerated the Pats as in Belichick and the rest of the team why the loss of draft picks ??

Upon appeal, the NFLPA might get the suspension shortened to 2 to 3 games. The NFLPA are hoping
Kraft could persuade Goodell to agree to a neutral arbitrator. No way in hell Goodell agrees to this
because the evidence is so flimsy.
My wish is that a political bigwig like Marty Walsh, mayor of Boston and season ticket holder, could
get the Attorney General and Federal judges involved to get the neutral arbitrator.

I wonder what BB is thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back