Welcome to PatsFans.com

TGIAC - 3 Day Suspension

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Ian, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +194 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

Posting personal information (phone #'s and addresses, regardless of whether or not it's public) is forbidden in the forum and will result in an immediate 3-day suspension. It would be unfair for me to not penalize TGIAC after penalizing a previous poster after a similar offense.

Terry Glenn is a Cowgirl will automatically be reinstated in three days.

Ian
  2. drew4008

drew4008 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Seems fair... ppl never learn.

What's the over/under on NEM's next ban? :D
  3. edzo44

edzo44 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#50 Jersey

There IS no over/under. No room.

NEM's next ban is permanent.

Per Ian, a little while ago on NEM's last transgression.
  4. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hmmmmm....what did I miss? Whose personal info was posted? Male or female? :D
  5. FloridaPatsFan

FloridaPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They left Triplettes home address (the ref who screws games up with regularity) on a thread. Someone thought it might be the wrong Triplette.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  6. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Well I wonder if they could get me Alyssa Milano's home address. God help me if he gives Michael my address though. :p In all seriousness though, that's pretty jacked up.
  7. Na_polian

Na_polian Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, it was the correct one. Not a nice thing to do, though...
  8. FloridaPatsFan

FloridaPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Alyssa Milano huh? I think you even got the spelling right. I would think that Jenna Jamison would be a little more popular though.
  9. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Does he have to perform community service?
  10. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yeah, he has to write: "I will not post private information about public people" 500 times......;)
  11. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yea, he has to post his address and perform......... ;)
  12. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Orange vest, pointed stick, side of freeway in broad daylight.
  13. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Nooooooooooooooooo! That's how they find all the ref's!!! :p
  14. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Of course I got the spelling right. I've googled the name enough times to know. :D
  15. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Club Med was nice...

While I did this...I shamelessly promoted myself for director of pro personnel.

...I'm back!!!!
  16. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...
  17. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -0

If Ian were complacent in allowing the posting of personal information, he, like the owners of the websites where you obtained the information, might find himself in some legal hot water.

I'll repeat that a hundred times if you'd like.
  18. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Maybe it was just a fugazi address from our friends at Acme Co.
  19. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I suppose if I told you the address to a free beer vendor...you would be alarmed as well?
  20. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +194 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

I understand you're upset and I apologize for having to boot you, however until you get a call at home from an owner of a company claiming slander from another incident that I dealt with a few months ago (thankfully he wasn't upset with me, he was upset with the user), you'll understand why this is important. Unless of course you'd like me to give them your number instead.

Hey, I understand your reasoning and I know this information is easily obtainable with the internet being the way it is, but you need to understand something. It's one thing for someone to take the time to research it and either mail something or make a phone call, but it's another for me to allow it to be posted here in a very large public forum.

Needless to say it's time to move on. It's nothing personal and I don't hold anything against any user here for anything that's happened as we all make mistakes. So let's just let it go.

This thread is now locked.

Ian
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.