TGIAC - 3 Day Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Posting personal information (phone #'s and addresses, regardless of whether or not it's public) is forbidden in the forum and will result in an immediate 3-day suspension. It would be unfair for me to not penalize TGIAC after penalizing a previous poster after a similar offense.

Terry Glenn is a Cowgirl will automatically be reinstated in three days.

Ian

Seems fair... ppl never learn.

What's the over/under on NEM's next ban? :D

drew4008 said:
Seems fair... ppl never learn.

What's the over/under on NEM's next ban? :D

There IS no over/under. No room.

NEM's next ban is permanent.

Per Ian, a little while ago on NEM's last transgression.

Hmmmmm....what did I miss? Whose personal info was posted? Male or female? :D

huskeralk said:
Hmmmmm....what did I miss? Whose personal info was posted? Male or female? :D

They left Triplettes home address (the ref who screws games up with regularity) on a thread. Someone thought it might be the wrong Triplette.

Last edited:
FloridaPatsFan said:
They left Triplettes home address (the ref who screws games up with regularity) on a thread. Someone thought it might be the wrong Triplette.

Well I wonder if they could get me Alyssa Milano's home address. God help me if he gives Michael my address though. :p In all seriousness though, that's pretty jacked up.

FloridaPatsFan said:

No, it was the correct one. Not a nice thing to do, though...

huskeralk said:
Well I wonder if they could get me Alyssa Milano's home address. God help me if he gives Michael my address though. :p In all seriousness though, that's pretty jacked up.

Alyssa Milano huh? I think you even got the spelling right. I would think that Jenna Jamison would be a little more popular though.

Does he have to perform community service?

PATSNUTme said:
Yeah, he has to write: "I will not post private information about public people" 500 times......;)

PATSNUTme said:

Yea, he has to post his address and perform......... ;)

PATSNUTme said:

Orange vest, pointed stick, side of freeway in broad daylight.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Orange vest, pointed stick, side of freeway in broad daylight.
Nooooooooooooooooo! That's how they find all the ref's!!! :p

FloridaPatsFan said:
Alyssa Milano huh? I think you even got the spelling right. I would think that Jenna Jamison would be a little more popular though.

Of course I got the spelling right. I've googled the name enough times to know. :D

Club Med was nice...

NEM said:
He must write 1000 letter to Bob Kraft, all that say,NEM for OC.

While I did this...I shamelessly promoted myself for director of pro personnel.

...I'm back!!!!

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
While I did this...I shamelessly promoted myself for director of pro personnel.

...I'm back!!!!

I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...I must not inform other people about things that are obvious...

If Ian were complacent in allowing the posting of personal information, he, like the owners of the websites where you obtained the information, might find himself in some legal hot water.

I'll repeat that a hundred times if you'd like.

I suppose if I told you the address to a free beer vendor...you would be alarmed as well?

I understand you're upset and I apologize for having to boot you, however until you get a call at home from an owner of a company claiming slander from another incident that I dealt with a few months ago (thankfully he wasn't upset with me, he was upset with the user), you'll understand why this is important. Unless of course you'd like me to give them your number instead.

Hey, I understand your reasoning and I know this information is easily obtainable with the internet being the way it is, but you need to understand something. It's one thing for someone to take the time to research it and either mail something or make a phone call, but it's another for me to allow it to be posted here in a very large public forum.

Needless to say it's time to move on. It's nothing personal and I don't hold anything against any user here for anything that's happened as we all make mistakes. So let's just let it go.

This thread is now locked.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back