PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans win huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news - Bengals lose.

Bad news - Texans game in December amy not be the walkover we had thought. Romeo has the D playing well and they are right in the AFC South (Mediocrity) Division race.

May not be a walkover, but it should still be a win unless the injury bug devours a few more of our key players.

I see the Broncos dropping at least two more games. One of them to us. Also I feel like this loss for the Bengals will be a bit demoralizing and they will probably drop two more games.

If we win these next two weeks, HFA is ours to lose and our schedule is quite favorable to the end.

Hell if we beat the Bills and Broncos...there will be a lot of 16-0 talk.

Last edited:
I see the Broncos dropping at least two more games. One of them to us. Also I feel like this loss for the Bengals will be a bit demoralizing and they will probably drop two more games.

If we win these next two weeks, HFA is ours to lose and our schedule is quite favorable to the end.

Hell if we beat the Bills and Broncos...there will be a lot of 16-0 talk.
IF we win next 2 (11-0) and Denver and Cinci and Jets lose this weekend... We may very well have the AFCE (11-5 worst case, 2 wins over Buffalo, other tie break over Jets possibly? plus they are not going 11-5..but 12-0 does it for sure)

Also, Denver would be 7-4, we would be 11-0...... so the Bye just about an absolute lock.. And Cinci will likely be TWO games behind us for HFA after 11 games.. Could be a very good situation for getting rest, health, chemistry with more receivers, really good situation by winning next two no matter what but could be really great if those other losses all occur.. I know, its alot to ask for though.. possible anyway

JJ Watt made some lame joke after the game saying that the Texans turned Dalton from "The Red Rifle into a BB gun", and Dalton got pissed about it and said "I'm disappointed in him because of the integrity of the game"

Dalton sucked against the Texans: 22-38 0 TD, 1 INT. 4/14 on 3rd down and 0-1 on 4th down. All they could manage was 6 points at home. BB gun sounds generous.

JJ Watt made some lame joke after the game saying that the Texans turned Dalton from "The Red Rifle into a BB gun", and Dalton got pissed about it and said "I'm disappointed in him because of the integrity of the game"

Not only does Dalton's comment make no sense at all, but it also shows how roger goodell's propaganda and hogwash is rubbing off on the players.

Soft. Just like the rest of his team.

I'll admit, I kinda see the NFL as more WWE than say legit competition because there's these TV ratings lol.... for the past 4 weeks I've been picking correctly how the miami/jets/bills/pats/ and cincy games would go because they controlled the monday night bills/pats rematch. I've gotten everyone correct, probably just luck but what the heck it makes my bills/pats playoff matchup remotely legit.

the 2 last pieces to my conjured up story for bills winning on monday night required cincy to loose and the ref assignments.... 1 of 2 check.

based on zero football logic, I'm going to say the bills are going to win here, because:
  • cincy lost yesterday and nfl needs cincy/ne tied to keep suspense
  • the refs jobbed the dolphins in the bills/dolphins game to make the jets/bills thursday game have more meaning.
  • the jets bills game went as "planned" lol, if you're following this... so that the monday night game with bill's pats is another "big deal" right?
  • cincy loses, week prior pats vs bills looming
  • buffalo beating ne in gillette is a huge upset, and amps up the playoff game that seems looming sets buffalo up as cinderella
  • buffalo was one of the few teams to nearly take down miami in it's defeated season but was jilted, revenge? who's to say
  • vegas is spotting a lousy 7 points
  • kraft isn't making friends with roger and terry is the new money looking for a new stadium
the officiating crew assignments aren't out yet, at least not on football zebras... so we'll see what kind of 'crew' the game gets.

I find it a fun and different way to look at the games but again, no football logic there what so ever LMAO... take it for what its worth "a laugh"

edit: buffalo/jets i heard but can't confirm was hyped as biggest thursday game, is bills/pats to be the best monday? thanks for reading.

Just heard that Dalton wasn't too happy about JJ Watt called him the Red Ryder BB Gun ... He said that's against "the integrity of the game". I'm not even kidding. Seriously, he said that.
Yeah, I saw that clip. He said integrity a couple times. What an idiot.

He mentioned the children too.

The bears can beat the donkeys. Osweiler will start. I expect the bears defense to give him some different looks.
The Broncos might completely collapse. The way the league is set up now, teams that can't do anything offensively simply can't stay afloat. Could be looking at a total free fall.

Good news - Bengals lose.

Bad news - Texans game in December amy not be the walkover we had thought. Romeo has the D playing well and they are right in the AFC South (Mediocrity) Division race.
We know Bill O Brien. We know RAC. We know Brian Hoyer. We know Big Vince.

This could really either have a really good or really bad benefit for us IMO.

I'll admit, I kinda see the NFL as more WWE than say legit competition because there's these TV ratings lol.... for the past 4 weeks I've been picking correctly how the miami/jets/bills/pats/ and cincy games would go because they controlled the monday night bills/pats rematch. I've gotten everyone correct, probably just luck but what the heck it makes my bills/pats playoff matchup remotely legit.

the 2 last pieces to my conjured up story for bills winning on monday night required cincy to loose and the ref assignments.... 1 of 2 check.

based on zero football logic, I'm going to say the bills are going to win here, because:
  • the refs jobbed the dolphins in the bills/dolphins game to make the jets/bills thursday game have more meaning.
  • the jets bills game went as "planned" lol, if you're following this... so that the monday night game with bill's pats is another "big deal" right?
  • buffalo beating ne in gillette is a huge upset, and amps up the playoff game that seems looming sets buffalo up as cinderella
  • buffalo was one of the few teams to nearly take down miami in it's defeated season but was jilted, revenge? who's to say
  • kraft isn't making friends with roger and terry is the new money looking for a new stadium
the officiating crew assignments aren't out yet, at least not on football zebras... so we'll see what kind of 'crew' the game gets.

I find it a fun and different way to look at the games but again, no football logic there what so ever LMAO... take it for what its worth "a laugh"

edit: buffalo/jets i heard but can't confirm was hyped as biggest thursday game, is bills/pats to be the best monday? thanks for reading.
Check your brain at the door..

If you are right you should be able to make some money. My prediction is once you lock in your picks and put money on it, you'll find your assertions hold no water.

Yeah, I saw that clip. He said integrity a couple times. What an idiot.

He mentioned the children too.
I didn't think it possible, but is the commish rubbing off on some of his players?

I didn't think it possible, but is the commish rubbing off on some of his players?
Scary thought, but I suppose it's possible.

There's really only two good responses there… You go the Brady route and say well he's a great player blah blah blah, or you take a shot at him back. But for gods sake don't talk about integrity. Ugh.

I will completely buy this if.....Manning comes back to lead the Broncos
to a SB win and then promptly retires (Where have I seen this before :rolleyes:)

Scary thought, but I suppose it's possible.

There's really only two good responses there… You go the Brady route and say well he's a great player blah blah blah, or you take a shot at him back. But for gods sake don't talk about integrity. Ugh.
Yeah lol, feels pretty misplaced. They were talking about it on the Le Batard Show, Dan was like "So wait, he's playing the 'role model' card and blabbing about integrity, but his nickname has a gun in it?? Seriously?" Wahhh, he called me the wrong kind of gun, I'm a gun that kills people not a gun that just stings a little!!! Integrity, the children!!!

Yeah lol, feels pretty misplaced. They were talking about it on the Le Batard Show, Dan was like "So wait, he's playing the 'role model' card and blabbing about integrity, but his nickname has a gun in it?? Seriously?" Wahhh, he called me the wrong kind of gun, I'm a gun that kills people not a gun that just stings a little!!! Integrity, the children!!!

LeBatard should probably have done some research. Dalton's not a fan of the Red Rifle nickname.

The Broncos might completely collapse. The way the league is set up now, teams that can't do anything offensively simply can't stay afloat. Could be looking at a total free fall.

I've been saying since week 1 that if there's a team that could melt down it's the Broncos, they didn't make 8-0 but they could go 8-0 and then 0-8 because a lot of people predicted half season for Manning to stay healthy. Not only that but they are only in the hunt because of their defense. As a matter of fact, not going to play the if game, but they bailed out in some of these games going 7-0, they could have started 0-2 if Baltimore were not in the bottom 3 of the league and Andy Reid was not so pathetic.

If you are right you should be able to make some money. My prediction is once you lock in your picks and put money on it, you'll find your assertions hold no water.

my luck is i put money on it for once and it blows up in my face like boom confetti LMAO... but that'd be great for you guys and me kinda, cause then I can be done with well...... there's a story line here stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes