Terrell Suggs still whining: says Pats' "championships are fake"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** kind of 'man' watches that movie in the first place

Serious question?? ;)

~ Kirsten Dunst
~ Gabrielle Union
~ Natina Reed
~ About 100 other babes, all dressed in CheerLeader outfits and jumping around??

Dude...How can you MISS that?? :eek:

Suggs has replaced Bart Scott as my most hated professional athlete.

It is so awesome how the Patriots, who haven't won a championship since '04, are still in the heads of so many in the NFL. It's actually a very big compliment. The Pats remain the NFL's gold standard Thanks Suggy. :D

Terrell Suggs... Joey Porter... Bart Scott...

At this point I'm convinced they're all the same person.

What a d-bag.

I hope a piano falls on him.

Terrell Suggs... Joey Porter... Bart Scott...

At this point I'm convinced they're all the same person.

Its an archetype. Loudmouth, "Hard hitting", downhill linebackers who think its them against the world and that they are an ultimate arbiter of right vs. wrong.

Last edited:
Suggs the Thug should get one before calling into question the validity of others' championships.

I know someone who used to tutor Suggs back in college. She said he has the reading ability of a 6 year old among other things. Keep in mind when you hear these comments, it's from a VERY VERY dumb human being.

Who cares?

Notice how the Pats crsuhed the Squeelers Post Spygate? That should put this topic to rest.

The funny truth of the matter is....both teams were more than likely working diligently to steal each others signals this past Sunday night. It's part of the game.

Suggs just doesn't stop? Btw Sizzle those aren't spirit fingers....

simpson-middle-finger.gif

.......These are spirit fingers!

Troy brown responded to Suggs quite well if you ask me...

Troy Brown blasts Terrell Suggs for anti-Patriots comments | CSNNE

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs reignited his personal feud with the Patriots Tuesday, and drew a swift -- and scathing -- response from ex-Patriot Troy Brown.

In response to Suggs' comments that the Patriots' "championships are fake" -- an obvious reference to Spygate -- Brown turned his wrath on Suggs:

"This is the same guy who gave up, what, a 20-point lead to the Patriots a few weeks ago? (EDITOR'S NOTE: The Ravens blew a 20-10, fourth-quarter lead in losing to the Pats in overtime at Gillette Stadium on Oct. 17.) 'The best defense alive,' and that type of thing?

"He's been overrated for a long time. He's benefitted from playing with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed and all those guys."

Since the Ravens moved to Baltimore in 1996, they're 1-6 against the Patriots . . . and are 1-4 in games that Brady has played.

"There's no way you can call a championships fake, for whatever reasons he wants to do that," said Brown. "He's a Joey Porter-type guy [referring to the mouthy ex-Steelers linebacker who claims the Patriots 'cheated' him out of championships in Pittsburgh] . . . Pent-up frustration, for whatever reason.

"[Suggs is] really frustrated because he has to go through New England or Pittsburgh or one of those teams they have trouble beating, to get to where he wants to be. And he's taking it out on the Patriots, for some reason."

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Joey Porter, what happened to him? Haven't heard a peep from him this year.

(Not that that's a bad thing.) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I realize I'm adding to it by posting, but I swear ANY reference by ANYONE to "cheating" seems like catnip to this board. We get thousands of views & tons of posts saying how lame someone is for bringing it up, let it go, etc. Well, one way to let it go would be to stop generating so much traffic about it everytime. Sheesh.

I know someone who used to tutor Suggs back in college. She said he has the reading ability of a 6 year old among other things. Keep in mind when you hear these comments, it's from a VERY VERY dumb human being.

Insenstive and unfair to 6 year olds.

Insenstive and unfair to 6 year olds.

Yea my 6 year old is pretty smart!

On that same topic, just because someone has a poor level of education that doesn't mean that they are intellectually dumb.

I also have a very good friend who was an english major at the "U" from 1991-1995. He had the opportunity to tutor Ray Lewis. He swears up and down that while his reading level was very poor, he was actually a pretty bright kid.

I watched it, good flick.

You missed Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku in bikinis doing a charity car wash.

It was worth the price of admission.

Well, I did sit through the debacle known as "honey" due to a Jessica Alba obsession, so I can't disagree with your stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case