PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Ginn will be the 3rd Receiver in Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I get a link to somewhere it says that Ginn is 3 and Hagan isn't? Thanks.

wow big deal your top ten pick might win the job for no 3 wr

wow big deal your top ten pick might win the job for no 3 wr

Chad Jackson must be the optime of a bust then right? The only reason Meriweather is starting is because of cheap shot Harrison cheating the game. Is he a bust too?

you are such a douche bag...Chad Johnson is not a bust, he is/was severly injured. If he did not have the injury, he would be starting. Merriweather would have been the nickel back. when you are loaded like we are every year, our 1st round pick are hard pressed to see the field other than special teams. Being a Droolfin fan you would not know anything about that though

Last edited:
Chad Jackson must be the optime of a bust then right? The only reason Meriweather is starting is because of cheap shot Harrison cheating the game. Is he a bust too?

1st off, imbecile, Jackson was drafted in the 2nd round. Not the top 10 of the 1st round. 2ndly, Meriweather was taken 24th over-all and he is NOT starting.

So, how about you STFU since, yet again, YOU don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

More hilarious unintended humor from the journalist.
Sad to say, he's a product of the failed public school system.

More hilarious unintended humor from the journalist.
Sad to say, he's a product of the failed public school system.

op·ti·me /ˈɒptəˌmi/ Pronunciation[op-tuh-mee]
–noun
(formerly at Cambridge University, England) a student taking second or third honors in the mathematical tripos. Compare wrangler (def. 2).
[Origin: 1700–10; extracted from L phrase optimé (disputasti) (you have argued) very well]

Let's be kind to Aqua. At least he didn't coin a new word. :D

Hey Aqua -
If Ginn is the 3rd WR, how come he didn't get a reception?

still waiting for my link.

lol.

still waiting for my link.

lol.
lol dont hold your breath .aqua is now throwing a temper tantrum .dolphins lose .i love it so much lol.trent green looked like a fifty year old lol

Last edited:
I thought I heard a toilet flush when I first asked for the link.

Aqua, unimpressed.

hearing form people who watched the game

-he looked SLOW
-he didnt seem to know how to run
-he kept going east-west
-hes nothing like Hester
-he stunk at returning

I'm listening to the silence.. what a fraud.. aqua will be exposed for the idiot he is...

I'm listening to the silence.. what a fraud.. aqua will be exposed for the idiot he is...
I think AQUA has been exposed many times before for being the fraud that he is. This is just another blemish on his resume. But he doesn't care he's oblivious,he's like one of thoses old TIMEX commercials "Takes a lickin,and keeps on tickin"

Last edited:
I think AQUA has been exposed many times before for being the fraud that he is. This is just another blemish on his resume. But he doesn't care he's oblivious,he's like one of thoses old TIMEX commercials "Takes a lickin,and keeps on tickin"

Personally I think he is into S/M or something, no one can like this much abuse.. never understood why he does not join the *********** on the Miami board.

Personally I think he is into S/M or something, no one can like this much abuse.. never understood why he does not join the *********** on the Miami board.
He likes to walk on the wild side. To boring on Finheaven I think he finds more "Self Gratification' here. Look at it this way why do people like Larry Craig cruise public toilets? For the thrill. It's much easyer to start contraversy on an opposing teams board than your own,also maybe the fans on Finheaven have had eneough of him and ignore his comments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents