Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Terrell Owens concerned teams think he's a troublemaker - ESPN

This is a good one ...

NEW YORK -- Terrell Owens would like to point out that he's never been disciplined by the NFL for off-field conduct, unlike some of the league's "golden boys."

No team has yet to sign him as a free agent, and the polarizing receiver worries teams are swayed by the perception he's a troublemaker. It's a perception he believes he disproved with his agreeable behavior in Buffalo during a disappointing season last year.

"There were a number of times where prior I probably would have reacted, said something I wasn't supposed to say," Owens told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "I really had some restraint, very patient."

Did any owners notice?

"It's almost like I didn't play last year," he lamented.

Owens would have been far better off if he just kept his mouth shut for his entire career instead of constantly begging for attention and being a lousy teammate. If I were an owner I'd stay away from him too. I don't care if he was alright last year; he's got 10+ years of being a jackass.

TO will find a home soon. Right now every team feels great about themselves and how they're improving. Training camp will be a cold reality. There's at least 12 teams that could use TO. Yes he's a jackass, but he's never been suspended. And if he wants to come in and shut his mouth, it can be done.

Moss did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft