PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sweet game by the New England Officials...err, I mean Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-LO Baby

Rookie
Reaction score
Nice job by Terry McCauley calling Whinter's TD back for a bogus block in the back AND calling it dead to kill Buffalo's field position.

That block in the back call on Royal on Price's 3rd down conversion was pretty awesome too.

The hell with Branch; sign McCauley to a new deal.

It must be awesome to have the officials on your nuts year in and year out.

I can't wait till Tom "I'm the man until someone actually pressures me" Brady and the Patsies come to Buffalo.

So, what's it like as a perrenial loser and cellar dweller?

Brady was hit in the head by Spikes, which should have been a 15 yard penalty against the Bills instead of a touchdown.

But, yeah, if it eats you up so badly, think whatever the hell you want to about the refs. LOSER.

Throughout the game, i thought the zebes might have been
kharmically trying to atone for the playoff in Denver.

To the troll's catalog, should be added
a couple of wonderful spots we got.

Ain't it nice to get a break for a change?

B-LO said:
Nice job by Terry McCauley calling Whinter's TD back for a bogus block in the back AND calling it dead to kill Buffalo's field position.

That block in the back call on Royal on Price's 3rd down conversion was pretty awesome too.

I can't wait till Tom "I'm the man until someone actually pressures me" Brady and the Patsies come to Buffalo.

Well, your name says it all.

BLO Baby.

He's got a point, I know I'll be living on generic macaroni & cheese for a couple weeks after kicking in my share. :(

B-LO said:

I heard Buffalo fans were raising hell about that call but I don't understand why?

Let's say for arguments sake that they never blew the whistle and Whinter scored? What difference would that make?

The score wouldn't have counted and the ball would have been brought back to the exact same place. Blowing that play dead had absolutely NO effect on the Bills.

The only way that premature whistle could have had a negative impact was if Whitner had fumbled during his return and the Patriots had recovered. The blown whistle would have prevented them from being able to decline the penalty and accept the result of the play. Since that didn't happen, it's all ALOT of fuss about nothing.

I believe the mistake that you and your fellow Bills fans are making is not understanding the rules. It's a spot foul penalty. Meaning it's 10 yards from wherever the foul occurred.

One more thing. I HATE CLUELESS PEOPLE. So please, know your sh!t before you come back here again.

B-LO said:

Hey, I can't wait either! My buddy and I will make the trip, looking forward to sweeping the Bills again. We'll be in section 217 -- great seats bought at face value when they went on sale. Pretty weird some Buffalo fan didn't want them.

Can't wait until we come to Buffalo, what for our ninth home game of the season.

B-LO said:

Wide right, *******. Enjoy another year in the basement. The good news is you are certainly used to it. Bye Bye.

B-LO said:

I'm sure Brady and the Patriots are looking forward to the trip too. What was the score in your house last year? 1000 to 7 or something like that?

patriotscried said:
i s uck donky balls.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Maybe you should wait to do that AFTER you post. That way, your posts will be just stupid, and not both ******ed AND stupid.

Box_O_Rocks said:
He's got a point, I know I'll be living on generic macaroni & cheese for a couple weeks after kicking in my share. :(

Is that where you got your nic? I've always thought of Mac and Cheese as a 'box_O_Rocks'

RS said:
i wet my bed again last night cant somebody please help me .
diapers might help you and all the hot chicks at the nursing home will think your hot .:D

B-LO said:

You're still p*ssed cuz you got our sloppy seconds 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe