PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Duper Official NE/DAL Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Mason from the first time I saw him. I have a thing for linemen with quick feet; Terron Amsted, Jonathan Cooper and now Mason are probably my three favourite linemen that I've scouted. David Johnson had two TDs today too and Byron Jones looked the real deal against The Gronk. Fair to say I feel good about some of my binkies this year.
I thought Jones was impressive too. He is actually further along than I thought he would be. He would have been a great Patriot with his versatility.

Marpet has bee impressive. I haven't seen anything on Hardison have you?

I really wish we'd have a chance to see Garoppolo during these blowouts. Save Brady some game stress so he's in top form for the playoffs, and showcase Garoppolo to see what he has

JAG has shown that he has the ability to take a knee. If that's all he shows all season, that's a good thing.

On the Cowboys forum I can see this one Pats fan getting completely uninvited insults and some Cowboys fan repeating some dumb thing about Brady and saying he's "not salty."

Which forum are you referring to?

I thought Jones was impressive too. He is actually further along than I thought he would be. He would have been a great Patriot with his versatility.

Marpet has bee impressive. I haven't seen anything on Hardison have you?

I heard about him doing well in pre-season but not the regular season. But let's face it, you're not replacing Geno Atkins with Harrison at the moment so his opportunities are going to be very restricted right now.

Come on dude, remove yourself from fantasy island. Revis is a hall of famer. We are better with him on our team. Of course we miss him. Butler is playing very well, but he has not proven he can shutdown a teams elite number 1 like revis
But have we missed him so far this season? Yes we are better with him just like we would be better with Wilfork here but that doesn't mean we miss them.

I'm not disputing Revis is a HOF player, he is also 30 years old on the downside of his career and a surgically repaired knee.

BTW, the Lions pulling Stafford today is pretty much the same as that team striking the colors. I expect the Patriots to look over that Detroit roster to see if there's anything of interest.

After the Hardy performance the LT better expect teams will be gunning for them. Not many teams have someone like that though.

Teams that go deep in the playoffs get guys back from injury late in the season. We are only going to get better after this game, because Dez is coming back.

I want to see what Weeden can do with an elite WR on the field.

Do you think Dez is there to catch 4 yd passes?

BTW, the Lions pulling Stafford today is pretty much the same as that team striking the colors. I expect the Patriots to look over that Detroit roster to see if there's anything of interest.

Please let it be Ziggy.

Tim Wright! Rashean Mathis, James Ihedigbo (okay, we don't need 8 safeties but he's the most local player to me I'll ever know of).

The official game thread on boards.dallascowboys.com. Is that the "lesser" forum (like Patsplanet)?

That is certainly not our best forum. I'm actually banned right now for calling out complete idiots who don't know what they're talking about.

Anyway, I don't know who you are talking about, but if it's someone with a username such a "furiousbee" or something similar, I have seen that guy be a jerk several times.

Quick thoughts:

- Devin McCourty was all over the field -- breaking up plays, tackling immaculately. Heck, even his PI penalty was immaculate. :rolleyes:

- Dion Lewis is the kind of player who must make opposing fans tear their hair out. "We've got him...WTH???"

- No touchdowns allowed on the road against any NFL team is a heck of an accomplishment.

That is certainly not our best forum. I'm actually banned right now for calling out complete idiots who don't know what they're talking about.

Anyway, I don't know who you are talking about, but if it's someone with a username such a "furiousbee" or something similar, I have seen that guy be a jerk several times.

Cowboyszone is pretty clearly on the "Don't let Weeden ever start another game for us" side of the ledger.

I was a bit curious about the end of the half kickoff with three seconds left. Why wouldn't you want to squib one and burn the clock on the kickoff?

Instead they gave Dallas one play to take a Hail Mary if they wanted. Of course with weeden they just ran a kneel down, but they could have taken a shot.
Hail Mary from your own 20 is a candidate for a pick-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes