PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Tickets - Anyone Looking to Sell a Pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

National Sports Advisors

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Anyone else buying super bowl tickets from a ticket broker site? I'm not going to name the name of the company I bought from in 2003 and 2004, but they sold me a pair of nosebleed seats for about 5500. They were legit(thank god!) but a little pricey nevertheless. I am going to buy a pair again this year because I promised my old man that we would be going if the Pats get back to the show this year. Just wondering if anyone has super bowl tickets or has a friend that they know would be looking to sell. I am willing to pay 4500 for nosebleeds and upto 5000 for anything else. If this is the wrong forum to post this, please move it to the proper forum. Thanks.

Are you going so you can boo Maroney?

Are you going so you can boo Maroney?

LOL! Dude, did you read my posts about Maroney after the Giants game? I loved the way the kid ran against the Giants! He ran exactly like I have been wanting him to run. His stats weren't great, but his running was superb. If he runs like that, than I will have no problems with the kid. Anyways, don't turn my thread into a LoMo thread.:D

LOL! Dude, did you read my posts about Maroney after the Giants game? I loved the way the kid ran against the Giants! He ran exactly like I have been wanting him to run. His stats weren't great, but his running was superb. If he runs like that, than I will have no problems with the kid. Anyways, don't turn my thread into a LoMo thread.:D
Lol, fair enough. It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your thread. Good luck with the tickets.

Anyone else buying super bowl tickets from a ticket broker site? I'm not going to name the name of the company I bought from in 2003 and 2004, but they sold me a pair of nosebleed seats for about 5500. They were legit(thank god!) but a little pricey nevertheless. I am going to buy a pair again this year because I promised my old man that we would be going if the Pats get back to the show this year. Just wondering if anyone has super bowl tickets or has a friend that they know would be looking to sell. I am willing to pay 4500 for nosebleeds and upto 5000 for anything else. If this is the wrong forum to post this, please move it to the proper forum. Thanks.

Might go to the Political forum and ask for NEM (can I say that). Hell, if your going you have to stop at the Vine.

You guys are NOT very smart trying to buy Super Bowl tickets this early! Yeah, go ahead and buy because you WON'T be seeing the Patriots* playing in Glendale. But you may be able to sell it to Chargers or Cowboys fans. :rocker: :D

You guys are NOT very smart trying to buy Super Bowl tickets this early! Yeah, go ahead and buy because you WON'T be seeing the Patriots* playing in Glendale. But you may be able to sell it to Chargers or Cowboys fans. :rocker: :D

True, buying tickets is going to be the only way a Charger or Cowboy makes it to the SB this year

You guys are smart trying to buy Super Bowl tickets early! The admittedly superior New England Patriots will be playing in Glendale but prices should drop closer to game day. It will never happen, but I really wish my crybaby Chargers would play the Cowboys.

Yuck. Whiners vs. Cowpukes. What an awful game that would be. :bricks:

Last edited:
Yuck. Whiners vs. Cowpukes. What an awful game that would be. :bricks:

Ya..rivers yell at his whole team the whole time..and tony homo throwin ints...great game that would be!

Might go to the Political forum and ask for NEM (can I say that). Hell, if your going you have to stop at the Vine.

NEM would have a tough time selling tickets to himself. Or is this guy not NEM?

chargers v packs/cowboys?

No, sorry. "Norv Turner" and "Super Bowl" mentioned together defies comprehension. It would be a crime against nature and also against God's will. The only place you'd see that kind of combination is Comedy Central.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand