PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Sunday Ian appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Here's wishing the man who's made this place for us all to gather and celebrate/complain/cry/debate/argue/whine/learn all these years, a Happy Super Bowl.

Cheers Buddy. Couldn't thank you enough!

Was just thinking this morning how much more special the championship in 2014 was because of the community around here. Even though we have our share of disagreements, it makes the wins that much better and the losses sting less.

Ian, we owe you a lot of thanks for everything you do.

And if you really want to say thanks, now is a good time to become a Patsfans supporter... ;) Ian does this as a labour of love, and never really asks for help but it's the best way to support the site.

In fact, I can't even find how to do it in the new layout, that's how buried it is...some help here?

Reactions: Ian
Yes thanks Ian. Your the man.

Reactions: Ian
Here's wishing the man who's made this place for us all to gather and celebrate/complain/cry/debate/argue/whine/learn all these years, a Happy Super Bowl.

Cheers Buddy. Couldn't thank you enough!
Much appreciated, but it's all the cool people like yourselves who come here that make it great. It's pretty awesome to have a place to share so many terrific moments with so many amazing people, and I'm hoping we'll get to enjoy one more tonight :cool:

This is incredible...hard to believe we've got one more shot, isn't it? Just unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back