PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

From here on out all players in green need to take three steps, execute a ballerina move and whistle two chords before it will be called a catch.

Yup KC going to win this game

still looks like a catch

The whole league is fixed. IT is a scam. In the Pats/Eagles SB, they ruled something a catch when in the regular season it was not a catch. They will do whatever to make the game looks a certain way. Bend the game so that it looks more competitive and close. This thing is a joke.

Even if they don’t overturn, this is letting the Chiefs D rest and stop Philly’s momentum

Its a catch
Whether it is or not, can you explain to me what the NFL is doing with expedited review?

Because I don't get it.

They just arbitrarily call down whenever they want? And only sometimes? Depending on if they feel like it?

Once again, the refs show up and do some nonsense that no one has ever seen before to save the Chiefs
It's actually the correct ruling, I believe they get 20 seconds in case they want to challenge so you can't quick snap. It's not always followed though.

That was a catch anyway.

But **** you refs. **** you NFL.

And still **** all of the Kelce family.

****dell really called for them to delay it so reid could challenge lol

Looks like a catch.

LOL, I've personally experienced waiting for voice mail system many times... and they never give you fun music like in that commercial.

From here on out all players in green need to take three steps, execute a ballerina move and whistle two chords before it will be called a catch.
??

But clearly both his hands came off the ball, so this should be reviewed.

I still don't know if he got his first foot down in possession. If he didn't, then this is the equivalent of Hunter Henry

Then again, they called this against the Patriots when Corey Clement caught a TD in the previous Super Bowl

Did anyone else think Rhianna's hair made her look like a Dr. Seuss carachter?

Whether it is or not, can you explain to me what the NFL is doing with expedited review?

Because I don't get it.

They just arbitrarily call down whenever they want? And only sometimes? Depending on if they feel like it?
Is expedited review just a 1/2 ass review but a fancy title?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back