PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
Purdy vs Spags will determine the game.

Purdy should have lost to Green Bay and the Lions... Mahomes won't make Dumb mistakes Chiefs will win Handily book it by two scores.

What would be annoying would be the likely slobbering over Mahomes and TV talking heads insisting that he's already better than Brady. Maybe I should not be so overprotective about the Patriots and Brady's and Belichick's legacies though
My take on this is the same as when folks thought I was fooling around with one of the attractive ladies I golfed with a few years ago. We knew we were only playing golf and couldn't care less what others thought.

I don't however like the Pats cheating reputation that still gets played now and then. That puts a stain on the Pats record that Mahomes and Reid don't have.

Purdy should have lost to Green Bay and the Lions... Mahomes won't make Dumb mistakes Chiefs will win Handily book it by two scores.
The Pats should have lost to Atlanta in the 2016 SB but they didn't.
You're selling SF short. I also like KC better but SF has a **** ton of weapons on offense and if Purdy doesn't get rattled they have a decent chance.

Patrick Mahomes dad
What would be annoying would be the likely slobbering over Mahomes and TV talking heads insisting that he's already better than Brady. Maybe I should not be so overprotective about the Patriots and Brady's and Belichick's legacies though
I’m sure the CBS pregame show and of course Romo will be, also I’m sure they will ignore what Patrick Mahomes dad said on ESPN radio this week. When asked where he ranked his son in the greatest QB conversation his dad said currently third, currently behind #1 Brady who he has mad respect for and #2 Montana who he grew up watching. I’d be surprised if that is even brought up this week.

Patrick Mahomes dad

I’m sure the CBS pregame show and of course Romo will be, also I’m sure they will ignore what Patrick Mahomes dad said on ESPN radio this week. When asked where he ranked his son in the greatest QB conversation his dad said currently third, currently behind #1 Brady who he has mad respect for and #2 Montana who he grew up watching. I’d be surprised if that is even brought up this week.
Mahomes dad is a former pro athlete and he knows better.

I happened to be glancing at a local paper a couple of hours ago and the article I saw was questioning whether Mahomes was already equal to Brady. The problem for that writer is if KC wins Mahomes will still be behind Montana and not even halfway to Brady.

The "reasoning" that the guy used was that Mahomes had accomplished more at a younger age, which is untrue. Brady won 3 in 4 years as a starter and PM is looking at 3 in 5, which is what Brady accomplished in his 40's, just before he won his 7th.

Nothing makes me laugh as loud as seeing anyone try and fit Mahomes or any other QB into Brady's range. That race is OVAH.

My take on this is the same as when folks thought I was fooling around with one of the attractive ladies I golfed with a few years ago. We knew we were only playing golf and couldn't care less what others thought.

I don't however like the Pats cheating reputation that still gets played now and then. That puts a stain on the Pats record that Mahomes and Reid don't have.
I don’t pay any mind to the cheating stuff. Everyone hates a winner

That’s not how it works

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back