PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sturm out at least a month

WhiskeyBreath

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Sturm was placed on the LTIR meaning he will be out at least a month. It was nice finally having him back but after a couple shifts we lose him again.

Side note: Bergy collided with one of the Carolina players today and his head ran right into their shoulder. He was on the ice for a minute or so and finally was able to skate off on his own power. Hope it's not too serious for him with what he went through last season.

Sturm was placed on the LTIR meaning he will be out at least a month. It was nice finally having him back but after a couple shifts we lose him again.

Side note: Bergy collided with one of the Carolina players today and his head ran right into their shoulder. He was on the ice for a minute or so and finally was able to skate off on his own power. Hope it's not too serious for him with what he went through last season.

If it's even just a mild concussion I doubt he'll play again this year.

A concussion has been confirmed. ****

I was at that game against the Leafs when he came in and then went out. Too bad. They didn't really show it, we assumed it was his leg. Too bad.

On a postive note, that game was so fun to be at. 13 goals is a lot haha.

Bruins say Berg could be back in around three weeks. I'm concerned that anymore hits to the head and he'll end up like Eric Lindros.

3 weeks? Yeah, I've thought about what happened to Eric Lindros but Bergy is making me think more along the lines of his brother Brett Lindros. Brett had to retire at a much earlier age.

Not sure if this is a fact or not but doesn't the next concussion come easier?

I'm not an expert but that's what they say.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back