PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sticky Please: "Smoking gun" photo discredited [Update: Jets cameraman?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: fan of the year?

So the fans that are helping the Pats by doing what they want mean nothing? The Patriots seem to want to let this die down... More publicity could do more harm then good.

I would love for the jets to get nailed just as much as the other guys... However, if the Patriots wanted this to happen, dont you think that it would have? With all of their lawyers and money? They seem to want to let it die down. let their game play on the field be their battle....

which team, all owned by BILLIONAIRES, doesnt have lawyers and money? do you honestly think BB wants it to die down, or expose the league how it is.

Last edited:
Mike Reiss addressed this in his mailbag the other day but his answer seemed kinda half assed. No explanation of how he arrived at his conclusion.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/askreiss/09_18_07/?page=4

I have emailed him for more details but have not heard anything back.

He seems like a reputable guy, but just because he says its fine doesn't do it for me. I'd like to know who he talked to or how he arrived at that conclusion.

http://coloyan.com/society/s091607
i like mike, but i agree with your comment

Re: fan of the year?

which team, all owned by BILLIONAIRES, doesnt have lawyers and money? do you honestly think BB wants it to die down, or expose the league how it is.

I think that he wants it to die down... he no longer talks about it, refuses to answer questions about it. He wants it to drop... If the lawyers get involved, as I already stated, it just may do more harm then good.....for the whole NFL, not just the Patriots...

Last edited:
Well it looks like this little investigation's gonna end with the destruction of all the Pats tapes. Seems like everyone is ready to move on and I have to admit that I am one of them. This looks like it's going to be a great football season and I'm really looking forward to every sunday. This whole episode hasn't tarnished BB or the dynasty one bit in my book. Sure other fans will use it against us, but what the Pats are going to do against the rest of the league this season will shut them all up. It's just another thing that will hopefully spur our team onto part two of the dynasty.

That said I'd still really like to know who the kid was holding the small handheld camera. From the footage that was somehow leaked to Fox it's clear that Estrella was using a similar camera and method. Maybe someday we'll get to see what all their video crew look like... maybe when one of them replaces Mangini as HC of the Jets. And we'll put it all together. And we'll know for sure that the Jets were doing the same thing back to us. Would've been nice to bust them on it, but I'll take destroying them in December at Foxboro just the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand