PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Game Plan on D

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point has been explained to you many times now. I have to think you're arguing out of pure boredom at this point.

There's no argument. All the thousandss of coaches and writers that have described Weis and others as creative obviously know nothing about football, since OCs are never creative. It's just a buzzword for people that know nothing about football.

I am humbled.

There's no argument. All the thousandss of coaches and writers that have described Weis and others as creative obviously know nothing about football, since OCs are never creative. It's just a buzzword for people that know nothing about football.

I am humbled.
Again, why be an @ss?
Your style of posting like everyone else knows you are right and they are wrong and tell lies to cover it so no one notices is abysmal. When you add on to that by arguing that people are making points they never made you become not worth reading.

I am humbled.

OC's are creative. This includes the one that we have on our staff. I just think that it's being overhyped in this thread. As I said before, we utilize a good mixture of run and pass in spite of our RB issues. What more are you looking for?

Now, once again, can you explain what you would like to see out of the offense for them to be "more creative" if you're not talking about trick plays?

OC's are creative. This includes the one that we have on our staff. I just think that it's being overhyped in this thread. As I said before, we utilize a good mixture of run and pass in spite of our RB issues. What more are you looking for?

Now, once again, can you explain what you would like to see out of the offense for them to be "more creative" if you're not talking about trick plays?

Do not agree here. Bill O'Brien is predictable. Our offense could be much better with a more creative OC. Our pass plays are almost everytime short passes, and the defense always knows if we're passing or running...

Do not agree here. Bill O'Brien is predictable. Our offense could be much better with a more creative OC. Our pass plays are almost everytime short passes, and the defense always knows if we're passing or running...
So we have established that our OC isnt creative because you said so.
Any facts you want to add to that?

Again, why be an @ss?
Your style of posting like everyone else knows you are right and they are wrong and tell lies to cover it so no one notices is abysmal. When you add on to that by arguing that people are making points they never made you become not worth reading.

You didn't bring it up, Pats 1982, then Contra did. You said something about trick plays. I was not responding to you, you didn't mention the Colts. I agree with Kontra's last post that it might be overhyped, but creativity in an offensive coach is a plus, maybe you disagree.

As far as being an ass, here's what i responded to, so tell me who was being an ass.

"Creativity" is a buzz word used by people who want to criticize and don't understand the game enough to find something concrete to criticize.

You didn't bring it up, Pats 1982, then Contra did. You said something about trick plays. I was not responding to you, you didn't mention the Colts. I agree with Kontra's last post that it might be overhyped, but creativity in an offensive coach is a plus, maybe you disagree.

As far as being an ass, here's what i responded to, so tell me who was being an ass.

You have been responding directly to me.
And this
First it was important about the Colts, now it's any team. No problem.
is what you said that led to the dont be an @ss comment.
So right back at you, who is being an @sS?

I wasn't criticizing our OC in this thread. My point was a real simple one, comparing our approach to the Colts. That's all. Our approach is the same with O'Brien as with Weis.

Pointless, I'm out.

Last edited:
I wasn't criticizing our OC in this thread. My point was a real simple one, comparing our approach to the Colts. That's all. Our approach is the same with O'Brien as with Weis.

That's the point. I wasn't comparing our approach with the Colts. What I was saying was that creativity on offense is overhyped and used the Colts timing offense as an example. There were no comparisons between them and us. None. Zero. Zilch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back