PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Anthony Smith guarantees victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steelers Anthony Smith guaranteed victory

heard on ESPN ..he repeatedly called welker .."walker" .."the little dude who catches the ball"....and what not

Basically like what Moss said, you have a bunch of nobodies who haven't done squat talking ****.

I just hope he has more to say as the game gets closer. This is the absolute perfect thing to say about a worn out team prior to the game. I was ready to accept defeat, but I almost feel certain that the Pats will come out guns blazing. Besides, they can rest during the 4th quarter! :D

I can imagine the **** storm if someone of the Pats did this. All we'd here is the Patriots are arrogant and evil and must be stopped. With the Steelers, we're going to hear that they are confident and have a swagger.

i just gets me irritated when the pats dont say anything and are consistently called out for being classless and arrogant all these !!@#@#@ morons like smith and crayton are termed 'entertaining'

makes me mad :mad:

With the recent media criticism, the Ravens claiming the NFL wants the Pats to win, and now the mouthy Steelers it’s slowly turning into Spygate motivation all over again.

Last edited:

i just gets me irritated when the pats dont say anything and are consistently called out for being classless and arrogant all these !!@#@#@ morons like smith and crayton are termed 'entertaining'

Dude, embrace the hate! EMBRACE THE HATE!

What a loser. Did he guarantee a win against the Jets too?

Well probably not because they didn't have their swagger back then, but now that they have their swagger back why New England might just as well default and spare themselves the humiliation of a thumping--or a swaggering.

As per Mr. Smith:

"Now we have our swagger back on defense and we're playing great ball and they're playing great on the offensive side, too,'' he said of the Steelers. "I think we have a real good chance to win the game and we will win the game.''

Wow. What a knucklehead.

Quotes like these make me miss Freddie Mitchell and his hands.:D

I at least see his point about the WRs. Cincy has probably the best trio in the game. Once you get past Moss and Welker, the Pats' receivers are really nothing special.

Very true, Dr. Smarts. This is also true wrt the Pats quarterbacks: once you get past Brady, there isn't much there.

Once you get past Moss and Welker, the Pats' receivers are really nothing special.

Well, you don't get past Moss and Welker...

I think to some degree this very board reflects the attitude of our team. This thread is gonna get a high hit count, a lot of attention, just like it will to our team. It will get a lot of attention from our team, INSIDE the lockerroom.

This quote pisses me off, we are down a bit, tired, getting everyone's best game and the media overkill every week, each and every week.

Quotes like this get me up for the game, I can't image the players. They are gonna be stoked.

Whoever you are Smith, I have to thank you man. I know you are prolly trying to be a media whore and get your 15 minutes thanks to playing us this week, but remember you are going to have to answer to your teammates Monday.

Welker, Moss, Stallworth, Jaffney, Watson, Brady, are gonna get their freak on boy...but you won't hear them saying anything, not until after 4 on Sun. Then their play is gonna rip you a new one kid. I would be afraid if i were u...

Welcome to the all ****wad opponent team. Meet Fred Ex, Vander Jerk, 15 different members of the San Diego Chargers, etc. Oh and don't forget their head coach of course, Bill Cowher, he of "hurry up and make your Super Bowl plans this week guys"

Let me guess. After the Steelers get beat, when they open the Steeler locker room doors and the media goes stampeding in to see this nobody, surprisingly he'll have either already showered and left or will be in the trainer's room getting "extra treatment" :blahblah:

He's their stating free safety, he has a total of 1 INT this year with 49 tackles. This is like James Sanders mouthing off for the Pats, actually Sanders has a years more experience than this guy.

I at least see his point about the WRs. Cincy has probably the best trio in the game. Once you get past Moss and Welker, the Pats' receivers are really nothing special.

except if u go back to Colts game..Colts D didnt allow a 100 yard WR since 2005 when Jimmy Smith got over 100. What happened? Moss had over 100

our QB > any QB they've versed

our OL is better than many others they've played. Our coaching is far better than any team they've played

It goes with the territory. The more successful a team is, the more they're resented. Let it wash over you, as these times don't happen very often. The team knows this, the fans have to get used to it.

I was a little worried about this game before but now... not so much.

Anthony? you just signed sealed and delivered a victory for the Pats, say hi to Freddie Mitchell for us over at BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft