PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steeler fan getting punched right behind me at last nights game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to disagree. Schaefer stadium was a G*d d*mn disgrace back in the 70's and 80's. I never want to go back to that.
True dat. The last Patriot game I went to in Foxborough was the Houston game in 1975. It rained and rained and rained. It was a mess getting out, and the Patriots lost. Since that day I have spent my NFL watching time in front of a TV. I wouldn't have it any other way. Cheap food, no idiots to contend with, warm and toasty, great booz and a huge variety, and there is always the distinct possibility of a half time booty call. :D

great classy move by a pats fan punching another teams fan! Chances are they have no clue who did it but if they were to catch him, his tickets should be taken away if hes a season ticket holder. You see pat fans every team in the nfl has their sour grape fans.

For the last time. The pats fan was caught and kicked out of the stadium immediately. The reason why we are classier than jets fans.

True dat. The last Patriot game I went to in Foxborough was the Houston game in 1975. It rained and rained and rained. It was a mess getting out, and the Patriots lost. Since that day I have spent my NFL watching time in front of a TV. I wouldn't have it any other way. Cheap food, no idiots to contend with, warm and toasty, great booz and a huge variety, and there is always the distinct possibility of a half time booty call. :D

It was awful. I was still a kid in the 70s and my parents wouldn't even let me go to the games unless my father went it was so bad. Horrible stadium with horrible drunk fans. It was like an Eagles game with the fans. Anyone who thinks that's what it should be like, should try sitting on those bleachers in December with that wind blowing through there and some drunk puking up some Chili that he got after taking a piss in one of those troths. :D

B2M...the incident you witnessed was childish, stupid and violent. None of these things are worth discussing in my opinion. It is never good for anyone to get beat up whether a Patriot or a Steeler fan.

What is the point of you posting this? What do you want to discuss about it?

dude, lay off of him, if I saw the same thing I'd pass it on to others too, don't shoot the messenger.

It was awful. I was still a kid in the 70s and my parents wouldn't even let me go to the games unless my father went it was so bad. Horrible stadium with horrible drunk fans. It was like an Eagles game with the fans. Anyone who thinks that's what it should be like, should try sitting on those bleachers in December with that wind blowing through there and some drunk puking up some Chili that he got after taking a piss in one of those troths. :D
There was an incident back in that era where one fan actually had a heart attack in the stands, and as Medcu was carrying him out on a stretcher, some drunk loon a couple rows up was pissing on the guy.

The English have been known to throw opposing fans off of and under (at least in one instance) moving trains. I hope it never gets that bad here.

I'd like to edit this to, "I heard that an opposing fan was once thrown from and landed under a moving train in or around London once." I think it was a game between Manchester and Westham.

Question, B2M: Since you saw the whole thing, did you tell the police what the circumstances were and who threw the punch? Or did you laugh as the victim was hauled away?

Yeah man. That's one less disappointed face I got to look at during the 4th quarter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back