PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steeler fan getting punched right behind me at last nights game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, it wasn't a legit post. Do you think it would be coincidence that the guy who broke up the fight and reported it to the police just "happened" to join this site tonight and made that his first post?

C'mon Fixit, I KNOW you're a very smart guy. you can figure this out.

coincidence? I think not.

Stranger things have happened once or twice ever.

hahaha you don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I was referred to the site yesterday by "on the heights" (sp?) and I came here looking to see if there was any info about the press conferences from last night (which I missed because I was at the game). I only registered because I saw THE EXACT incident I was a part of.

EDIT: riddle me this. how can fixit and I be signed on at the same time if we are the same person

I'm not saying you're fixit, but you surely did not just join this site and happen upon this thread and made this your first post. grow up.

But, "IF" you are legit, I do commend your actions.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you're fixit, but you surely did not just join this site and happen upon this thread and made this your first post. grow up.

102 posts. On a supposedly meaningless thread. :rofl:

I'm imagining some of these tough guy fans at a European soccer match where a tough guy punches a loudmoth, only to be pecked to death by 200 5'5" 120 pound eurotrash soccer hooligans who exhibit the mentality of a pack of hyenas. That would be funny, in a way.

But, "IF" you are legit, I do commend your actions.

how often does "on the heights" post here? do you think i just picked a random user too? He is my roommate at Boston College. A different roommate of mine got me tickets to the game. They were in the south endzone section 121 row 11 and I was seat 17 or 18 I forget.

I think steelers fans are ******ed in general. How often do you hear one reciting how Big Ben is the best QB in the NFL and Polamalu is the best safety? But even though they are completely insane, I respect their fandom. Visiting fans should be able to come to Gillette without having to fear physical abuse.

how often does "on the heights" post here? do you think i just picked a random user too? He is my roommate at Boston College. A different roommate of mine got me tickets to the game. They were in the south endzone section 121 row 11 and I was seat 17 or 18 I forget.

I think steelers fans are ******ed in general. How often do you hear one reciting how Big Ben is the best QB in the NFL and Polamalu is the best safety? But even though they are completely insane, I respect their fandom. Visiting fans should be able to come to Gillette without having to fear physical abuse.

Ok, good you've done a good job of convincing me. I apologize for calling you a liar Cane. and I'm glad there are fans like you attending Patriots games.

I went to the Steeler / Pats regular season game in Heinz Field in '05? I wore my colors for sure. Got a lot of verbal abuse and gave more than my share back. As long as noone crossed the line, I was fine with it.

I remember the Steelers coming back to take the lead with a little over a minute left and everyone talking major trash to me. All I said, was "you guys lost and just don't know it yet because we have Tom Brady.". Turned out to a great Pats win. After the game in walking out, I did have some concern about getting in a fight cause people were pissed. Good thing, I was with 3 Steeler fans who were all ex-marines. Deal was, I take the 1st guy myself and any more, they step in to even the odds. Worked out just fine.

Fights are stupid, but you wear your colors in enemy territory and you better be ready for some verbal abuse. But if it gets physical, then it's gone too far.

We had fun razzing and getting razzed by the Steelers fans near us. Nothing beligerent, just some good old-fashioned ball-busting followed by high-fives.

I'm imagining some of these tough guy fans at a European soccer match where a tough guy punches a loudmoth, only to be pecked to death by 200 5'5" 120 pound eurotrash soccer hooligans who exhibit the mentality of a pack of hyenas. That would be funny, in a way.

Try 6 foot 300 pound pie eating, beer drinking fatties where 90% would actualy tell a steward before acting like a girl and having handbags in public. Especially since the majority have their kids with them.

You read too many stories with the rest of the sheep.

wow...what the hell is everyone arguing about?

I hate to hear stories like this. How can we expect to go to other stadiums and be safe when this happens at Gillette? The Pats fan should have been tossed out and the Steelers fans should have received an apology.

I heard it was NEM who did it.

and the man that got punched who was running his mouth???

...........Bill Cowher

Hey guys I don't post here a ton but I've been on the site awhile and when the story my roommate "The Hurricane" told from the game and the story on the message board matched up I pointed him to the thread and he joined to tell the story, it's legit.

Try 6 foot 300 pound pie eating, beer drinking fatties where 90% would actualy tell a steward before acting like a girl and having handbags in public. Especially since the majority have their kids with them.

You read too many stories with the rest of the sheep.

I've seen it with my own eyes in Italy. Skinny as a rail morons grabbing a lone fan of another team and wailing. Hey, some of us have actually been to Europe, ya know, and even lived there for a bit!!

wow...what the hell is everyone arguing about?
Well, let's see. A guy buys a ticket and goes to the ball game. Someone sucker punches him, security arrives, and none of the turds around him are man enough to say what happened. They let the guy who was attacked be tossed out, and then they go on websites and post so people will know they are cowardly weasels.

I guess that's what people are talking about.

Fans of other teams ought to be allowed to go to games and not be attacked. And when they are attacked, the attacker should be tossed out, not them.

This is New England, not Philadelphia or New York.

Well, let's see. A guy buys a ticket and goes to the ball game. Someone sucker punches him, security arrives, and none of the turds around him are man enough to say what happened. They let the guy who was attacked be tossed out, and then they go on websites and post so people will know they are cowardly weasels.

I guess that's what people are talking about.

Fans of other teams ought to be allowed to go to games and not be attacked. And when they are attacked, the attacker should be tossed out, not them.

This is New England, not Philadelphia or New York.

clearly you didn't bother reading the thread. The pats guy who hit the steelers fan got tossed and I, a fellow pats fan, was the one who got security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down