Welcome to PatsFans.com

Stallworth

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Truck, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truck

Truck Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Has the reason for him not having played much last week been discovered?

Hopefully its because they wanted to specifically showcase moss so that future opponents overcommit when defenfing him to the beefit of stallworth/welker/watson

2. sebman2112

sebman2112 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't know but I wan't to go deep to Stallworth on the first offensive series :)

3. BostonBullit

BostonBullit On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

it's because the second sideline camera guy called in sick and he had to fill in ....

ok, I'm done with the cameragate stuff...It was a good move not involving stallworth too heavily in the first game, they showed what welker and moss could do, along with Marony and Morris so there's no reason to blow the entire wad in Game 1. Why not make the Chargers have to sit there all week thinking "well, we can cover moss this way and welker like that.....oh wait, what about stallworth?" :D

4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 13 / -14

#24 Jersey

He wasn't in much against The Jest supposedly because he's been slow to pick up the offense. That should get better over time although as long as Moss, Gaffney and Welker stay healthy then he's not critical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.