PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sort of OT: Teams you hate

I just think it's too bad that Dan won't get his ring...

1. Jets - The fan base is actually worse than the team itself
2. Broncos - I live in Colorado and again, the fan base is a bunch of know-nothings...plus they have Peyton Five Head (his 4 head is so big its actually a 5 head)
3. Ravens - Thugs
4. Raiders - Jack Tatum and the tuck rule crying
5. Cowboys - over rated and so is Romo

1. Jokes - Rex Ryan makes them even more hateable than they already are, my blood boils at the smallest glimmer of hope for them, even if it's a completed pass, lol. I wish an eternity of Buttfumble games on that team.

2. Squeelers - Roethlesberger is an annoying drama queen, grabbing his leg or arm on almost every incompletion, wanna be hero. That doesn't include the whining sgate dbags.

3. Ratbirds - Bunch of purple clowns coached by Jerkbaugh. Suggs was a gigantic Douche after the AFCCG what else is new.

4. Gnuts - Can't wish enough pic-6' on Eli Gump and playoff misses for Tom "the harry potter goblin" Coughlin.

5. Donkeys - I respect 5-head as a QB but I hope they are 1-n-done in the playoffs until he retires.

6. Clots - A little carry over hate from last decade also not a big fan of Irsay, Anyone ever follow this guy on twitter? Yeesh...

1. The Steelers--I hate their fans, they are totally classless

2. The Steelers--I hate their players, they are totally classless

3. The Steelers--I hate their coaches, they are totally classless

4. The Jets--for obvious reasons

5. The Ravens--for obvious reasons

6. The Giants--for obvious reasons, even though they provide some very good games

I just think it's too bad that Dan won't get his ring...

Oh, I'll get my ring alright.

Wait--you were referring to another Dan I take it. Dan who?

Roethlesberger is an annoying drama queen, grabbing his leg or arm on almost every incompletion, wanna be hero

Funny isn't it?

And people call Ben "tough"... I thought Favre was the biggest drama queen but this guy is worse, he loves "limping for the cameras".... Remember he had the story about his broken toes in the 04 AFC Championship game and Cowher basically called him a liar? LOL.

I'm glad Brady doesn't act like that, that is just embarrassing....And to think ignorant fans trash Brady for not being "tough" when that couldn't be further from the truth...

Oh, I'll get my ring alright.

Wait--you were referring to another Dan I take it. Dan who?

Dan Marino...otherwise known as DONE NORINGO...

1. Jokes - Rex Ryan makes them even more hateable than they already are, my blood boils at the smallest glimmer of hope for them, even if it's a completed pass, lol. I wish an eternity of Buttfumble games on that team.

2. Squeelers - Roethlesberger is an annoying drama queen, grabbing his leg or arm on almost every incompletion, wanna be hero. That doesn't include the whining sgate dbags.

3. Ratbirds - Bunch of purple clowns coached by Jerkbaugh. Suggs was a gigantic Douche after the AFCCG what else is new.

4. Gnuts - Can't wish enough pic-6' on Eli Gump and playoff misses for Tom "the harry potter goblin" Coughlin.

5. Donkeys - I respect 5-head as a QB but I hope they are 1-n-done in the playoffs until he retires.

6. Clots - A little carry over hate from last decade also not a big fan of Irsay, Anyone ever follow this guy on twitter? Yeesh...

I'm in the minority but I don't really hate the Broncos these days... hated em a lot more when Shanny was their coach because they had our number for some reason... Also didn't care for Josh's clownish fist pumping after the game in 2010...

I hate every team other than NE. Makes my life as a football fan uncomplicated.

yes...they DISGUST me...except for the Jets...they just gust me..they don't even rate a dis

My hate ebbs and flows depending on who is a threat to us. Right now it's the Giants and the Ravens, and probably the Broncos (although a small part of me hopes WW succeeds there, until he plays the Pats, that is). I probably should take a cue from Jackson 2 and just hate everybody...

My hate ebbs and flows depending on who is a threat to us. Right now it's the Giants and the Ravens, and probably the Broncos (although a small part of me hopes WW succeeds there, until he plays the Pats, that is). I probably should take a cue from Jackson 2 and just hate everybody...
Try it, you'll like it.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back