PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone, please, put Charlie Casserly out of his misery

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all missing sight of the main premise of this thread:

Casserly sucks.

We are all missing sight of the main premise of this thread:

Casserly sucks.

Stop it. You may get attacked by our resident Fonzi's/Mensa members.

Okay, I will intenet Einstein.

"Loser".

Why do you think moderators end up merging threads? There doesn't need to be 100 different threads made every day about stupid ****, particularly when it's spoken by the same person (i.e. multiple "Steve Young said" threads). I know this is a problem for you because it will kill about 98% of your posts, but for most people it's a solution.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, just quit being so overly sensitive. That's not "passion", that's emotional issues.

Why do you think moderators end up merging threads? There doesn't need to be 100 different threads made every day about stupid ****, particularly when it's spoken by the same person (i.e. multiple "Steve Young said" threads). I know this is a problem for you because it will kill about 98% of your posts, but for most people it's a solution.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, just quit being so overly sensitive. That's not "passion", that's emotional issues.

Yes we know. You are the smartest, emotionally stable, coolest guy on here. You need to stop showcasing your self-proclaimed superiority. People might start thinking you have an inferiority complex.

You keep concentrating on showcasing your awesomeness, we'll keep talking Patriots and football related items.

Having all these threads crying and moaning about every word some idiot poster thinks is too harsh for his poor little ears kicks legitimate threads of the front page. It's a pain in the ass, and all you ladies who like to complain every time a human being somewhere on the planet is less than 100% complimentary to anything remotely Patriots related are a far bigger problem to me than anything a failed GM is going to say on a football pregame show.

The "douchebags" are the men on this board who are getting offended more easily than a woman with a raging case of PMS. If you feel such an overwhelming need to bleat at every slight, real or imagined, create one thread called something like "WaaH! I need to cry", and post them all there.

Actually, idiotic, sexist, insecure, hypocrites like you who apparently find it useful to post on threads that you consider to be dumb are the ones who kick "legitimate threads" off the front page. You don't like a thread, then there's NO REASON to RESPOND and if you're in the MAJORITY, then the thread will NOT REMAIN on the front page. This is a messageboard and what this means is that YOUR OPINION alone doesn't determine what's a "legitimate thread", rather the INTEREST the thread generates determines whether it's a "legitimate thread". Threads that are on the FRONT PAGE ARE "legitimate threads" by the FACT that they have generated enough interest to be on the front page. If you don't like those threads, then do feel free to browse through pg 2- until you find the "legitimate threads" you seek. Or perhaps, because of the time you spend telling people what they should or shouldn't post, you didn't realise that you ARE ABLE to view more than the front page...:rolleyes:

Yes we know. You are the smartest, emotionally stable, coolest guy on here. You need to stop showcasing your self-proclaimed superiority. People might start thinking you have an inferiority complex.

You keep concentrating on showcasing your awesomeness, we'll keep talking Patriots and football related items.

You really are a tool. How does "don't start a thread when you can bump....", for example, equal ANYTHING you just posted?

Oh, right, it doesn't. Run along Mary, and nurse those hurt feelings.

23257761.jpg

:blahblah:

You really are a tool. How does "don't start a thread when you can bump....", for example, equal ANYTHING you just posted?

Oh, right, it doesn't. Run along Mary, and nurse those hurt feelings.

23257761.jpg

:blahblah:

OK I will!

....and you keep being awesome!:D

By the way, isn't continually responding to my posts taking away from your policing the board for weakness and inferiority? No need to concentrate on me. I've acknowledged your "obvious" superiority as a human being.

Charley has come a long way since Minnechaug High in Wilbraham, MA and it's about time to put him out on an ice floe and drift into eternity. He's probably just frustrated that he does not have an active role in an NFL team.

Charley has come a long way since Minnechaug High in Wilbraham, MA and it's about time to put him out on an ice floe and drift into eternity. He's probably just frustrated that he does not have an active role in an NFL team.

I didn't know he was a MA guy.

Interesting!

It's no surprise that Casserly would be anti-Belichick.

Belichick turned the Pats around in one season after Bobby Grier ran the franchise into the ground.

On the other hand, Casserly was an utter failure in Houston. The Texans set an NFL record in 2005 with 68 sacks given up. Had it been in year 1 as an expansion team, it would be understandable but year 4?

And then he drafted Mario Williams instead of Reggie Bush and Vince Young....two guys that have already been key additions in turning their franchises around.

Bottom line.....the guy sucked as a GM and he's not much better as an NFL analyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News