PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Somebody Else From the AFC East is Sick of the Patriots Going Deep Into the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
That would be Kevin Mawae, who was interviewed by Jim Rome just now. Mawae had good things to say about the Colts, though. I guess if you get your nose rubbed in it twice a year by the Patriots, it's hard to get the smell off. Rome, whom I usually get a few laughs listening to, was fawning all over Mawae, as if he's an all time great. If I had time, make that nothing better to do, I'd call or email the Rome show. Isn't Mawae considered a borderline dirty player, or is that just a Patriots fans opinion?

Mawae's just pissed because he thought he'd ended the Patriots' Super Bowl chances last year when he dove into Seymour's knee when the play was long gone.

He should be sick of the JEST not making the SB since 1969. That, by the way, was before the official merger between the AFL & NFL , so an * should be next to that appearance.

That's why the JEST are losers. Their players and fans are more concerned about other teams than they are about themselves.:singing:

Mawae is a douche. He's one of the very select few I wish injury upon. Why would anyone care what the hell he thinks anyway?

PATSNUTme said:
He should be sick of the JEST not making the SB since 1969. That, by the way, was before the official merger between the AFL & NFL , so an * should be next to that appearance.

Hey, that Super Bowl saved the Patriots, so I'll take it.

primetime said:
Hey, that Super Bowl saved the Patriots, so I'll take it.

"splain? OK, I'll take a shot at it: The Jets, by beating the 18 point favored Colts in SB III, raised the stock of the AFL so much that the AFL was saved, later to merge with the NFL. If that's what you mean, do you think the AFL was in that dire straits? Maybe some of the weaker franchises would have gone under, and, yeah, the Pats were even rumored to be moving to Birmingham AL, of all places. :eek: So, it might have gotten hairy. Namath was definitely a "god" to AFL/AFC players for a while after that SB though. Defensive LBs or linemen that could have crushed him in a game would pull up on him and let him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes