PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some personal news

Truly devastating news...we're glad you shared it, and hope you find some comfort from this group of strangers who are also your friends.

Has any charity been designated for honoring her memory?

May her memory be for a blessing.

Judy

Very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. I wish the best for you and your family.

Dave,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and I hope I can transfer strength to you and your family right now. I have always enjoyed reading your posts on here and have found you to be very intelligent, funny, and humble.

I am glad that you shared this with me and all of this message board, and I hope that in sharing this, you will feel better in knowing that others are with you, even in cyberspace.

May you be given strength, hope, and light.

My prayers and condolences to you, your family, and friends for your loss...

My condolences Dave. Your extended family here shares your grief, and will be with you in better times.

Sympathies and thoughts extended to you and your family, man.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Remember the good times you shared and know she's still there with you, in one way or another.

Sincerest condolences PJ. My thoughts are with you during this sad time. As others have mentioned already, look back favorably and remember her who for the person she was.

Last edited:
Horrible news, I can't even imagine how you,your children,and the rest of your family feel. Only thing I've lost is two dogs and that ruined me for weeks. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Dave.

So sorry. I can't imagine, or should say I can since I am in your age range and have young kids as well. You're a good guy, I know you'll do your best!

So sorry to hear. All my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

I just finalized a painful two year divorce. I can't imagine how you are carrying on. Please be sure to surround yourself with family and friends, and lean on them as needed. Your friends on this message board are with you too!

PJ, I just saw your post and can't imagine what you and your entire family must be feeling. You are one of my favorite members on the board…always offering such great insight and wit. As a physician and women's health provider, I can only imagine what may have led to your wife's passing at such a young age…but as a husband and father, I can also imagine that the great responsibilities that will fall on your shoulders. I wish you well and please do not hesitate to message me if you ever need anything. I am in the NJ/Philly area. Take care,
AJ

Dave, thanks for sharing your news with the board. Although we are all strangers to a certain extent, we all share the same passion which makes us alike.

May you are your family find the stength to perservere.

Dave, you have my deepest sympathy and condolences. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. Although we've never met, you carry yourself here so well with wit, humor and stay above the typical messageboard shenanigans that you're a guy I'd like to buy a beer for. If you're ever out here, let me know and I'll do that.

Regards,
Chris

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Dave, I pray that you remain as strong as possible for the children even though I'm sure that is no easy task. I can only imagine what you must be feeling. Please feel free to post your feelings or PM those that you feel a connection with on the site. We are all connected here even with the anonymity the internet provides.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless her and may she find paradise and a peace we could only imagine in this dunya. Ameen.

Oh, I am so sorry. I am just stunned. When I saw this thread, I couldn't imagine what the news might be but it is worse than I could have ever thought. You are one of, if not my favorite poster here and your posts always make me laugh. I just Don't know what to say other than I'm so very sorry.

I have no words to express my sorrow at your loss....people like to think we're all strangers...not in my book, Dave...you are one of the good guys here and the last person I'd ever wish to hear misfortune befall..hope you take some small solace in the fact that your friends here care and offer their heartfelt condolences.

My sincerest condolences, Dave. As you've noted, you and your children are fortunate to have the strong support of family members. Additionally, the amount of response you've received here is evidence of both the high regard others correctly have for you and the character and compassion of those members who populate this board. Please know that the thoughts and prayers of many are with you and your children.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. May you find solace in the memories that will keep her alive in your hearts.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back