PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some days it sux to be Brady...can't even buy milk and bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Some Days it Sux to be Brady.. can't even buy milk and bread

Exactly. Tonights headline: Brady worse than thought. Rare complication from knee surgery caused him to go deaf. We have video!!!!:eek:

:rofl: I can totally see this:eek:.

Looks gimpy to me.

Seriously, if I were him I'd dump Giselle and the paparazzi would go away like magic. I'm sure he can find some no-name chick that's just as attractve without the media downside.

Come on, man. Seriously? These guys follow him around and TRY and get him to say crap that they can sell and use - He does not feed the paparazzi machine - at all.

He's not rude.
That's right. Don't encourage them.

Surprised Tom doesn't have his own parking space though :D, or park in the north 40 (yeah, the knee). Kind of squeezed in there.

Looks gimpy to me.

Seriously, if I were him I'd dump Giselle and the paparazzi would go away like magic. I'm sure he can find some no-name chick that's just as attractve without the media downside.

Yea, I'm sure you would dump the person you love and asked to marry because of the camera's. Goodness. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looks gimpy to me.

Exactly. He chose the paparazzi when he chose Giselle.

Tom is the man helping out joe everyman.

Here is Tom ****ing Brady and he is helping the bag boy put the groceries away. He could have just watched.

Also what is with the Grandma like entrance into the car. He can't climb in one leg at a time. He goes in butt first as to keep both legs firmly on the ground until he was sitting. (I am not reading to much into it :D)

The woman he loves, her career is enormously aided by staying in the public eye. I would guess that the paparazzi following her and her boyfriend helps get more jobs and increases the public awareness of her, putting her in higher demand - which would allow her to earn more money.

His previous girlfriend was an actress, so while the scrutiny has significantly increased, it's not completely new territory. If it bothered him that much, he would have shied away from a person who works in the public eye. And if it becomes unbearable in the future, there are steps that can be taken such as moving out of the city and moving in to a gated community in the suburbs.

The paparazzi is scum, and I do not support them; I chose not to click on the link. By the way, I've also heard that tmz loads spyware on your computer so those that did click, you may want to delete all the cookies from your browser.

Tom seemed kind of rude although the photographer was being a d!ck.
Doesn't Tom usually just smile good naturedly at these guys, maybe even
engage in small talk?:confused:

I hate those people.. They're the lowest form of bottom-feeders, IMO.. Filming a guy coming out of the grocery store? Are they kidding? I'd never heard of TMZ until last year when TB had his foot in a boot before the SB.. That stuff is embarrassing to me.. Why give those sleazeballs anything? Unfortunately the only thing Tom can do is ignore them..:mad:

Looks gimpy to me.

Not going to happen, Brady is every bit the celebrity Gisele is, if not more. The paparazzi would still follow "the ex-boyfriend of Bridget and Gisele" with "his new crush" in such a scenario.

I did notice one thing from that video. Watch the way he gets into the truck. Most ppl put the inside leg in first, then slide in. He slid in and then brought his legs in. I had a bum left foot and had to do the same for a while as it wouldn't take the weight.

Other than that, the dude eats alot.

Looks gimpy to me.

If you loved her, you wouldn't.

I did notice one thing from that video. Watch the way he gets into the truck. Most ppl put the inside leg in first, then slide in. He slid in and then brought his legs in. I had a bum left foot and had to do the same for a while as it wouldn't take the weight.

Other than that, the dude eats alot.

Incase you missed it, the dude had a bit of bother with his knee earlier this season.

Last edited:
He's a very patient man. I've seen many celebrities attack those so called "journalists". :rolleyes:
If it was me, I would be sitting in jail right now, because I would run them all down with my car. :mad:

wait, so he DOES still have a leg?

I refuse to click any link from that piece of **** website.

It might suck because of the invasion on his privacy, BUT, He's TFB, ANNND he gets into bed with Gisele every night. :D

I admire his focus, to be able to get out of bed every morning when necessary :D

I don't understand how people enjoy doing that. I wish, I really wish one day we could allow those people to be beat in the head until they can't see clearly anymore.

I'm sorry to sound so irritated, but **** give the guy privacy. The man can't even shop without being straight bothered. God bless those patience stars have, because if I was them I'd be right behind Defense running them over. Good lord.

Wow I hate the paparazzi.

I'm probably wrong and it's hard to tell from the angle but when the photog asked if he's playing next year did he smirk/smile? Probably just my subconscious looking for signs hes back to 100% next year but I'm guessing he's been watching what fans and press have said about him, comparing him to Cassel, and he is more than ready to put all the doubters in their place opening day 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft