PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some days it sux to be Brady...can't even buy milk and bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, don't forget that Brady is also a bit taller than most Americans. It wouldn't surprise me if he did that simply so as not to hit his head on the door every time.

I'm probably wrong and it's hard to tell from the angle but when the photog asked if he's playing next year did he smirk/smile? Probably just my subconscious looking for signs hes back to 100% next year but I'm guessing he's been watching what fans and press have said about him, comparing him to Cassel, and he is more than ready to put all the doubters in their place opening day 2009.

I thought I saw that also. Glad I wasn't the only one.

Re: Some Days it Sux to be Brady.. can't even buy milk and bread

I admire his focus, to be able to get out of bed every morning when necessary :D

No kidding. If it was me, i'd be calling BB, and telling him im missing my workout today because im in bed with Gisele.......nothing more would need to be said :D

I did notice one thing from that video. Watch the way he gets into the truck. Most ppl put the inside leg in first, then slide in. He slid in and then brought his legs in. I had a bum left foot and had to do the same for a while as it wouldn't take the weight.

Other than that, the dude eats alot.

He didn't get in that way because of his leg. Two things; Look at how close the other car was parked and how much room he had to open the door I'm tall not quite Tom's height but I know from experience if a car parks that close that's the easiest way to get into the car. His injury was to his left leg if he was favoring it that much then that kind of entrance would be much more likely if he was getting into the passenger's side of the car. He was walking fine for someone whose career is supposedly in doubt.

When did grocery stores start putting handles on their bags?

Is that high end?
No, must be just Pittsburgh. :singing:

Sometimes the frigging things break though and you end up with grocs on the ground. :mad:

His injury was to his left leg if he was favoring it that much then that kind of entrance would be much more likely if he was getting into the passenger's side of the car.

Not necessarily.. In order to pick up his right leg and put it in the car, he'd have to support his weight with his left leg.. He did look gimpy to me, but I think we're all over-analyzing this.. There's a lot of time between now and Opening Day..

TB looks a bit down and crippled. Prolly cuz he woke up recently and realized he's Tom Fuggin Brady and he's ruining his life by marrying one woman for the rest of his life...Party's over dude! WTF are you THINKING! Didn't you ask anyone about that?

Last edited:
Tom looks not a bit down and crippled. He looks good,but he limp.

Came across this clip this morning, can't even go to the store without camera's following his every move.. otoh he was not walking with a limp when he came out of the store..

TMZ Video Gallery

I can't believe he does his own groceries. I am not sure if that is poor use of his time (he could be spending time on a Patsfans message board) or if it makes him 'down to earth.' Where is Will McDonough, the personal assistant?

When did grocery stores start putting handles on their bags?

Is that high end?

Where do you live in Pittsburgh? There is a Whole Foods on Center Ave...a little pricier than Giant Eagle.

No, must be just Pittsburgh. :singing:

Bahahaha. What swanky burb of SF or Seattle do you reside in? Try not to trip over a homeless guy on Market Street.

Last edited:
Actually, the Giant Eagle in Aspinwall is higher end than Whole Foods. Besides anything at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's can be purchased in the Strip for less and at higher quality.

I guess that's just culinary "old school".

Came across this clip this morning, can't even go to the store without camera's following his every move.. otoh he was not walking with a limp when he came out of the store..

TMZ Video Gallery

There isn't much I dispise more than the paparazzi. That camera man should have just kept his mouth shut and filmed.

I can't believe he does his own groceries. I am not sure if that is poor use of his time (he could be spending time on a Patsfans message board) or if it makes him 'down to earth.' Where is Will McDonough, the personal assistant?

TOM... dude if you're reading this ...
Stop and Shop

Peapod.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes