PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So much for all those rumors Brady and the Pats have a bad relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't belive the Krafts are forcing Brady to caddy for them. I was OK with them making him beg and grovel for it but this is going over the line. Next thing you know they will have Gisele do maid work for them in a french maid outfit even though she is Brasilian. Lord Kraft needs to be stoped. Felgie, this is your chance to become Robin Hood and rescue poor Tom. Plus, now you have an excuse to wear tights.

Last edited:
"you can see from tom brady's swing, body language and demeanor that he and robert kraft are at a huge impasse and there's a growing disconnect between brady and the organization with no releif in sight. he may not report back to training camp. they even tried to beat each other on the golf course. things don't look good in foxboro. john clayton for nfl live, espn".

It was probably an angry round of golf, with Brady repeatedly telling Kraft that his golf game was horrible. :)

And Johnny Drama would be breaking clubs all of over the course.

Tom Brady and Robert Kraft are getting along just fine | ProFootballTalk.com

"We find Brady and Kraft's close relationship interesting. In some ways, it reminds us of when Kraft said Drew Bledsoe was "like a son" and signed him to an emotional $100 million contract. One of Bill Belichick's tenets is that no one is above the team, but Kraft isn't going golfing on Sundays with James Sanders."

ha ha...

Tom Brady and Robert Kraft are getting along just fine | ProFootballTalk.com

"We find Brady and Kraft's close relationship interesting. In some ways, it reminds us of when Kraft said Drew Bledsoe was "like a son" and signed him to an emotional $100 million contract. One of Bill Belichick's tenets is that no one is above the team, but Kraft isn't going golfing on Sundays with James Sanders."

ha ha...

Is Florio really implying that the front office might not be happy with Kraft for doing this? by my book the boss can do whatever he wants thats why he's the boss.

Is Florio really implying that the front office might not be happy with Kraft for doing this? by my book the boss can do whatever he wants thats why he's the boss.

Yeah, like Kraft was pissed when he saw Bill and the Cougar riding their bikes for 50 miles in Tommy's charity event in June even as the media reported a growing disconnect between Tom and the organization...

I saw on twitter Silver was heading to camp today...LOL He mentioned something about not being on Bill's Christmas list since 2005. My guess is he hasn't been on Brady's since 2007.

Everyone remember in Business deals get done on the Golf course.

How much does anyone want to bet they have a deal done they are just having fun toying with the media

I think it'd be hilarious if @realpatriots tweeted it at halftime of the first game of the preseason see if anyone notices

So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Absolutely one of the greatest soliloquies in the history of film!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft