PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, maybe they weren’t THAT good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, BB was tired of spygate BS and decided to let Giants WIN.

Going a little far there. I personally think the Pats' D was unprepared to stop the Giants' 2-minute offense. It allowed 2 TD's in the regular season game. And to think that this defense wouldn't be prepared to stop a 2-minute drill with the season on the line after the Indy game is unthinkable.

Going a little far there. I personally think the Pats' D was unprepared to stop the Giants' 2-minute offense. It allowed 2 TD's in the regular season game. And to think that this defense wouldn't be prepared to stop a 2-minute drill with the season on the line after the Indy game is unthinkable.

1-why was Tom sacked and knocked down whenever he was on the field.? We didn't see that in the past 18 games.

2-Why was there no field goal in second and third quarter if Giants' D was the BEST.?

3- If you are a coach or player, would you like to have 19-0 in your resume.?

4- Pats treated that game as if they played in a pre-season.

5-I agree that our D didn't seal the deal in the end but there is no excuse to play this poorly when you have 2 weeks to prepare and good coachs and players. 2TDs in a 60 min game.? We SCORED more than this when we faced jet and dolphin.

Unfortunately, it's dirty tricks and political BS which prevent a team from being PERFECT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference