PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, About This Sunday's Game vs. the Bovine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunqueen212

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Do you see an emotional letdown at all vs. the Bills?

Deep down I know this won't happen since this is a BB-coached team. But, any one see it differently? What do the Bills have to do to keep it close or win the game?

Do your parents know your up this late? No way.. :singing:

I'm just sick and tired about reading all these threads on tapegate. There is not one thread on this page about the upcoming game. And yes. It's past my bedtime, must work tomorrow, but I'm jetlagged. :bricks:

Deep down I know this won't happen since this is a BB-coached team. But, any one see it differently? What do the Bills have to do to keep it close or win the game?
J.P Losman needs to play like Derek Anderson, the Bills O-line needs to toss the Pats around like medicine balls, and Lee Evans must stop standing next to cornerbacks.

=========================================

I think an effective pass rush is the Bills only hope as far as there D is concerned.

On offense I think they should try to establish some sort of a run game (kinda obvious). Losman needs to be on his A game with at least 3 seconds to get the ball off, I would attack the Pats CBs and go deep as much as posible.

If the Pats are truly motivated they should beat the Bills by 30

If the Pats emotions are down after the SD game and down after the SD beating and the media hoopla of last week then the Pats should win by 7 - and only if they give a garbage TD late in the game to Buffalo

Either way its an easy Patriots win.

I can see the Pats letting down a little bit, but not much - and certainly not enough to actually lose the game. This team is loaded. They'll win by more than a TD without even trying. They just beat the jets and SD by 24 without breaking a sweat.

i have sort of given up fighting the taping threads....actually i have given up.

well jauron was nice enough to give the pats some bulletin board material...so i think they will be pumped!

just keep schobel off of brady...he always has his best games againist us.

I can see the Pats letting down a little bit, but not much - and certainly not enough to actually lose the game. This team is loaded. They'll win by more than a TD without even trying. They just beat the jets and SD by 24 without breaking a sweat.

I want the score to be 38-14.. Pats of course

38-14 would be nice, but I'd rather 52-0. We'll take the 2 TDs instead of giving 'em to the bills. Brady 400Yds, 4TD. Moss 175Yds, 2 TD. Stallworth 105Yds, 1 TD. Welker 60Yds, 1TD. Moroney 144Yds, 1TD. Morris 80Yds, 1TD. A defensive TD, and a FG.

no, but any win by less than 15 points will be seen as a letdown, and believe me, it will be a huge story to the losers on espn, pti, ath, the globe, the herald, etc... this 2007 pats team is on a mission, which has never been tried before... to silence the entire media (they were close once)... where is xerox borges when you need her? does she even have a job?

we are pats fans... ever regret your quote now, xerox? we dont forget, b1tch... how are your impact players doing now? how is your 2nd best tackle? how about the tall, slow dude from georgia? you shouldnt even have a job... you made a bad call on the draft, but, you did the worst thing a journalist could ever do, plagiarize.... i will make sure no one in new england ever forgets.

you got shut out of any media scoops by BB personally.. why? because he thought you were an A-hole... nice call BB... cant believe anyone would ever pay you to work for them again... you have no inside links, and no inside nfl sources... do ya, Wrongie? i know you are reading this, and i also know you dont have the nuts to comment on it... must be killing ya huh? a reporter with no inside contacts is a doomed reporter in the nfl, as Wrongie knows... are you upset Mike Reiss has spanked you as the pats inside scoop guy?

Last edited:
I would think the offense will have a relatively tough day. The Bills do have a decent defense right? I can't see us scoring more than 38 points. :D

I went to both Bills games last year. For the first one (the opener) the Pats were sloppy and barely held on to win. By the second one (in Buffalo) they were in mid-season form and just steamrolled the Bills. The only thing they had a little problem with was Willis McGahee got loose on a couple of plays.

This year the Pats are already in mid-season form and McGahee is gone. JP looks lost and is holding the ball too long.

Oh-oh Bills.

There may be an emotional letdown, both by the team and in the stands, but it won't matter. All you have to read is this from today's Globe:
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/09/19/nfl_hunting_on_fox_leak/?page=2
"The team has also lost starting cornerback Jason Webster and starting safety Ko Simpson with season-ending injuries, while third-string linebacker John DiGiorgio was with the top unit in Sunday's loss to the Steelers as starter Keith Ellison (ankle) and top backup Coy Wire (MCL) were sidelined."
---
Moss, Welker and the RBs should have a field day. The one worry is how well Schoebel plays against the Pats.

There may be an emotional letdown, both by the team and in the stands, but it won't matter. All you have to read is this from today's Globe:
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/09/19/nfl_hunting_on_fox_leak/?page=2
"The team has also lost starting cornerback Jason Webster and starting safety Ko Simpson with season-ending injuries, while third-string linebacker John DiGiorgio was with the top unit in Sunday's loss to the Steelers as starter Keith Ellison (ankle) and top backup Coy Wire (MCL) were sidelined."
---
Moss, Welker and the RBs should have a field day. The one worry is how well Schoebel plays against the Pats.

Also, didn't **** Jauron say he thought something funny was going on during their blow-out loss to the Pats last year? Probably no let down on the Pats sideline with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back