PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF Redskins @ Ravens Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFPatsFan12

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread... this is a HUGE game with Wild Card implications for the entire AFC. Go Skins!:rocker:

Go skins!!!

Great play call... third and ten draw to Ray Rice nearly springs him... not a good start to this one...

Yeah.. well.. hmmm.

-_-

D'oh!

ravens D is too much for the skins. this score might be enough for them :(

We're just going to have to get by the Jets and Dolphins.

Can't disagree there.

*sigh*

Ugh... I don't really see the Redskins competing tonight... they DO have a ton of fans in attendance, so the Ravens HF advantage is a bit mitigated, but still...

It's still early...:itsok:

portis fumble..14 now. ed reed alone is enough for redskins.

Wow, Redskins just got hosed.

even if the ravens lose, they have a better conference percentage than we do, giving them the wildcard tie breaker.

even if the ravens lose, they have a better conference percentage than we do, giving them the wildcard tie breaker.

yes , they need to lose twice and still have to play pitt and dallas. although i doont know if pitt or dallas will have anything to play for in the end.

The Redskins are a soft team for an NFC East squad, and that's not good when we want them to beat the Ravens.

Wow, I stepped out of the room during the challenge and just came back... they UPHELD that?? I didn't think the ball was coming loose before Portis' elbow hit the ground...

Ravens remain the #6 even with a loss tonight, having beat the Dolphins earlier this season.

Ravens lose tonight and they can possibly be looking at the scary possibility of being 8-7 heading into Week 17, with the Steelers and Cowboys coming up in consecutive games.

Boring game so far. :beersign:

I see the Crowes taking this.

Washington would do well to put Collins in against that Ravens team.

I would hate to be a Redskins fan. That offense has been putrid for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back