PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF Redskins @ Ravens Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFPatsFan12

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread... this is a HUGE game with Wild Card implications for the entire AFC. Go Skins!:rocker:

Go skins!!!

Great play call... third and ten draw to Ray Rice nearly springs him... not a good start to this one...

Yeah.. well.. hmmm.

-_-

D'oh!

ravens D is too much for the skins. this score might be enough for them :(

We're just going to have to get by the Jets and Dolphins.

Can't disagree there.

*sigh*

Ugh... I don't really see the Redskins competing tonight... they DO have a ton of fans in attendance, so the Ravens HF advantage is a bit mitigated, but still...

It's still early...:itsok:

portis fumble..14 now. ed reed alone is enough for redskins.

Wow, Redskins just got hosed.

even if the ravens lose, they have a better conference percentage than we do, giving them the wildcard tie breaker.

even if the ravens lose, they have a better conference percentage than we do, giving them the wildcard tie breaker.

yes , they need to lose twice and still have to play pitt and dallas. although i doont know if pitt or dallas will have anything to play for in the end.

The Redskins are a soft team for an NFC East squad, and that's not good when we want them to beat the Ravens.

Wow, I stepped out of the room during the challenge and just came back... they UPHELD that?? I didn't think the ball was coming loose before Portis' elbow hit the ground...

Ravens remain the #6 even with a loss tonight, having beat the Dolphins earlier this season.

Ravens lose tonight and they can possibly be looking at the scary possibility of being 8-7 heading into Week 17, with the Steelers and Cowboys coming up in consecutive games.

Boring game so far. :beersign:

I see the Crowes taking this.

Washington would do well to put Collins in against that Ravens team.

I would hate to be a Redskins fan. That offense has been putrid for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes