PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF: Bengals @ Steelers

Somehow the shaky Bears and that overrated Eagles team gets put priority over the Pats/Ravens rivalry

More like Peyton Manning did and CBS called in their marker for giving up the first Den/KC game that they had protected.

I'd say my loathing for the Steelers is about 0.0001% lower at the moment

There is is going to a lot of problems going forward with this game. Whenever we see yellow hitting the ground tonight, we will have to look twice to see if it is the refs throwing a flag or what is rolling down the Bengals' players' legs.

Once I get over the initial happiness of the Bengals losing (hopefully) it will make me even more pissed that we lost aswell. We would pretty much have been guaranteed a bye.

And obviously we're waving pom poms for the preseason champion Lions tomorrow night. They win, and the Pats back into the playoffs.

Cin is the worst double digit win team in the league. By far....

Mike Petraglia @Trags

Dalton throws high when the pressure is on, exposing his receivers and he panics in the pocket. #AntiBrady

i can't see this team doing anything come playoffs..same with indy

If the steelers win tonight, the pats have to start getting momentum in their favor now. How often do you lose your offensive weapon, your starting DT's, pro bowl LB, nicked up secondary and wr's and still have a chance at securing a #2 seed?? As bad as the injuries have been, its almost like we can't lose (if the steelers win).

:) . Its a week to week thing and hour to hour thing for us fans isnt it. Momentum means nothing. I mean look at the results today, NO getting handed by STL, MN without peterson handling philadelphia.And matt flynn throwing 5 Tds for GB today.
There is so much left to play that we all get worked up with the #1/#2 seed business too early. Heck, after week 1 Trent Dilfer was saying BB knows the superbowl will go through denver and thats why he running the ball more right now to get them ready !!! .
No one knows what will happen

Honestly, Miami is better than both of them. I can easily see both Cincinnati and Indianapolis losing in the first round, assuming we don't blow the #2 seed.

And obviously we're waving pom poms for the preseason champion Lions tomorrow night. They win, and the Pats back into the playoffs.

IMHO, you only back into the playoffs if someone you need to lose loses on the last week or you lose all your games going into the playoffs after you clinch by someone losing. If the Pats win one more game, they would have won the the AFC East no matter what Baltimore does tomorrow night.

Its all about matchups. Every game is a different entity. Plus this is a division game. I wouldnt extrapolate anything from this.

Its all about matchups. Every game is a different entity. Plus this is a division game. I wouldnt extrapolate anything from this.

cincys D is good...but dalton?

cincys D is good...but dalton?

Well..people kept saying same thing about flacco. Not saying same thing will happen but lot of people assume 1 game leads to another the same way. Doesnt. Plus this is a division game . Anything can happen. In fact i wont put past the steelers to start crapping the bed soon.

There is no such thing as backing into. they won 10 games already. Plus its a week to week thing, pats might lose to the ravens but fins might lose to the bills also. nothing is a lock right now and all teams are kinda inconsistent. The only team which looks solid right now is SF.

lol @ the dominoes in the AFC today

Broncos lose control of the #1 seed to the Pats, but then the Pats lose...

Pats lose control of the #2 seed to the Bengals, but then the Bengals lose...

And after tonight, the Bengals actually lose control of the AFC North, but it would only then be fitting if the Ravens then lose tomorrow night...

And after tonight, the Bengals actually lose control of the AFC North, but it would only then be fitting if the Ravens then lose tomorrow night...

I dont want bengals to lose control of the AFC north. Because if ravens win out,and we drop the next 2 we might be battling cincy and miami for the 6 spot.
I want the lions to win tomorrow so we can lock a playoff spot.

Would rather see the Ravens lose next week. I don't see them losing 2 in a row.

why not ?? But you dont see them winning 2 in a row then either ?

I don't see the Pats losing 2 in a row either....they rarely do that. Hope the Ravens lose tomorrow!

why not ?? But you dont see them winning 2 in a row then either ?

Well we saw how teams that that are battling for a playoff spot have fared this week. Chargers beat the Broncos and Fins beat us today. Baltimore already scares me, but if it becomes a must win for them it becomes that much more difficult.

Well we saw how teams that that are battling for a playoff spot have fared this week. Chargers beat the Broncos and Fins beat us today. Baltimore already scares me, but if it becomes a must win it becomes that much more difficult.

Yep, hoping they don't get torched tomorrow and win. I don't want to face another team with their backs against the wall.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back