PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silver kisses Brady's backside & dumps all over Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea Silver left SI. What was the reason for that?

They're trying to suck less.
I didn't think Silver was bad, I liked his interviews with players. I think SI overall has stong football writers, better than ESPN anyway.

I didn't think Silver was bad, I liked his interviews with players. I think SI overall has stong football writers, better than ESPN anyway.

I like SI, but Silver was awful. He needs a fact-checker...bad. Even when he has the facts right, some of the conclusions he draws from them are ridiculous.

News flash. I think "Tommy" can pull it off. He's the indisputed leader of this team. Not to mention BB and Rodney Harrison. Copping an attitude with the Pats will just get you cut. Just Ask Milloy.

In Silver's own words, Moss is fast, can go up and get the ball, and they'll probably get at least one great year out of him. I wonder if knucklehead realizes that his whole rant only illustrates exactly why the Pats should have taken a chance on Moss.

First buy the guy a comb ( Silver, not Moss) and secondly he referred to T. Owens' first year in Phiily. If I remember, TO helped them get to a Super Bowl, isn't that the objective. (I know winning is the objective but they were playing the Patriots that year- so their best hope was simply getting there).
As for the " I play when I want to play" that's been beaten to death and when placed in the complete context, his comment while maybe not the best selection of words, was not as many had misinterpreted it without knowing all the facts.

Is Silver drunk?

I think you're right. Notice the backround? What bar is he sitting at?

I think 2 and a half minutes is the longest he'd gone without hitting his margarita. His name isn't Ramdy Mossth and they aren't called "sisterths".

Thought this might get some blood pumpin' around here first thing in the morning. :D

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/237/popup/index.php?cl=3789903
Interesting how Silver covered his butt for at least a year, declaring that Moss will probably be like TO in his first year at Philly where everything was fine and he didn't blow up until the second. So if in fact Moss does have a fabulous year in both performance and character, he can still shrug it off and say he wasn't wrong. Of course, we'll all have forgotten this meaningless little article now, won't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News